Conflicting versions on grassy knoll/fence shooter

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Conflicting versions on grassy knoll/fence shooter

Post by Bob »

Let's all take a deep breath. Ah. Doesn't that feel good? I have talked and communicated with Bruce on countless occasions and have also spoken to Jimmy on a couple other occasions. Sometimes things can get a little contentious with some of the commentary here. It happens, just like in society. I don't believe Bruce/Jimmy were thumbing their noses to the forum at all. They have their own agenda which is certainly their right to have. And that goes for their opinions about the forum as well. I know for a fact that Bruce and Jimmy agree with many of the things I have posted here. And I'm also sure that they both have disagreed with my take on other posts. Let's not forget that it was Bruce who visited Jimmy on a weekly basis while he served his 25-year sentence. Bruce has always stood by Jimmy's side and every once in awhile his Irish temper can been seen in a post here and there, especially when he believes he is protecting Jimmy's back. Trust me, I know a little bit about having an Irish temper. In terms of Jimmy, I do not need him to take a CVSA test or to produce the ledger. I believe his story as is. Not just because I believe his words, but also because of other sourcing that back up his words. The bottom line is we just need to chill and not take things too personally, both here and in our own lives.
Slav

Post by Slav »

In the Video that JF made you can see by his body language he is telling the truth it to me is what sold me on his story it’s very truthful, as far as him not knowing who the other people or shooters were involved I don’t believe I believe he knows a lot more than he told , I think the fact that Tommy was making is for everyone else who is a doubter is to have this test done, even this test was done there would still be people who won’t believe even if there was a video they would not believe there is always the other side who goes against what all others believe just to be different.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bob I appreciate your reply and your thoughts.I'm just a bit set back by Bruce Brycheck's reply to my post .The thought of a small group sitting in a room in Chicago and reading this Forum's post's and then joking about them and laughing at what was posted .Is it just me here or did that seem rude and crude and just plain wrong ?? Bob I know your a good friend with Bruce Brycheck and I accept that and I like to think of you as a friend of mine and I appreciate your thoughts and ideals and no matter what you ever posted here on this Forum I would always show respect to your thoughts and ideals but come on now that reply by Bruce Brycheck was way out of bounds and I really think you know it.I've taken a step back and a deep breath and reread the post and I got the very same slap in the face feeling.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tommy, I appreciate what you are saying. But I think you may recall in a previous post not too long ago, you basically called out Bruce. You later apologized. Those types of things can simmer in the back of one's mind. All that being said, knowing Bruce like I do, and knowing you like I think I do, this "anger" will dissipate soon.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

OK Bob maybe your right.And yes I did call him on a post and later I felt I had been to hard and did apologize for my heavy handed post.That's the way it's done.But showing fairness and standing up and recognizing a wrong should go both ways .Not just one way.Plus this is so childish .This is nothing but a internet public Forum.No one is forced to come here.I have chosen to be a member here and have tried to contribute. If I have insulted anyone here or pissed anyone off here I surely didn't mean to do that.I will continue to show fairness here as I have tried to do since signing up as a member a number of years ago now.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Tommy sometimes what is said in writing is not always what is meant it comes out different, I know your personality well you are a very fair good hearted person that means well, I mean who would offer there Florida ocean front condo as a gift to someone who getting married, heck if you threw in the tbird I was going to get married and find a wife name Pam just to use the condo and tbird that shows what type of person you are, I’m sure there is misunderstanding here sometimes with the wording or the meaning of what is said, I sure everyone involved means well to each other, as for getting a life well I saw it on tv when it happened I saw mlk and rfk also and have been hooked for life, somehow I got a life sentence , that doesn’t mean I don’t have a life, sometimes I wish that I could turn it off and not think about and not caring what happened years ago but I can’t , everything all the bad around us all the wars everything is connected to that day in Dallas to understand Dallas is to understand today tomorrow and the future. I wish I had no life I would be sitting next door to Tommy’s condo having an ice cold Dr Pepper which I started drinking in 1960s and watching the views now that would be a great life. Bob is right this will blow over we’re all on the same side and we all don’t mean any harm to each other.Tommy I will ask my wife if she can change her name to Pam and if we could get married again, I will let you know. Now back to my regular routine more Dr Pepper more fake news .
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Once again I thank you Slav.I do believe you have described me bullseye on !! And I appreciate and thank you for your kind words !!!
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I'll have to come up with a sob sorry worthy of a JJ Angleton or Allen Dulles planning, that will have sympathetic souls wiring me lots of money out of obligation, lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Slav wrote:Tommy sometimes what is said in writing is not always what is meant it comes out different, I know your personality well you are a very fair good hearted person that means well, I mean who would offer there Florida ocean front condo as a gift to someone who getting married, heck if you threw in the tbird I was going to get married and find a wife name Pam just to use the condo and tbird that shows what type of person you are, I’m sure there is misunderstanding here sometimes with the wording or the meaning of what is said, I sure everyone involved means well to each other, as for getting a life well I saw it on tv when it happened I saw mlk and rfk also and have been hooked for life, somehow I got a life sentence , that doesn’t mean I don’t have a life, sometimes I wish that I could turn it off and not think about and not caring what happened years ago but I can’t , everything all the bad around us all the wars everything is connected to that day in Dallas to understand Dallas is to understand today tomorrow and the future. I wish I had no life I would be sitting next door to Tommy’s condo having an ice cold Dr Pepper which I started drinking in 1960s and watching the views now that would be a great life. Bob is right this will blow over we’re all on the same side and we all don’t mean any harm to each other.Tommy I will ask my wife if she can change her name to Pam and if we could get married again, I will let you know. Now back to my regular routine more Dr Pepper more fake news .There is something about being with a Pam. I've been married to my Pam for over 31 years. Just saying her name is nice. Ask Kramer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJGW2PAyMM
Slav

Post by Slav »

Ok Bob I’m calling you out , first you have JFK birthday and now you have a Pam , I’m afraid I’m going to need some proof your full of coincidences lol, Tommy what do you think, I need Ken to do a search on you.Is that your wedding picture ?