Secret Service Slow Reaction

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Kevin Fisher wrote:And remember, everyone -- in order for the conspirators to pull this off, they absolutely NEED to have the driver of the limo ON THEIR SIDE. That is, the driver has to be on the same page of the conspirators.Why? Because they cannot pull off the murder if the driver follows procedure and bolts before the deed is accomplished.The driver would have to "accomodate" the shooters. The driver has to put the limo in the right position and keep it at the right speed.That is why Greer spends a lot of time turning in his seat -- a procedural no-no -- looking back at JFK and slowing the limo speed way down, another no-no.Greer was coerced into joining the plot. Believe it. Evidence of that is in the Zapruder film.Greer is guilty of murder, just as much as someone who pulled a trigger that day. Believe it.

Good point..check this link out...Greer is mentioned as a suspect...

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/forum/
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Secret Service Slow Reaction

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.27.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.20.2007- Mr. Ricky Clow Posted this interesting Headline.Today articles, books, and interviews are focusing on many subject matters.LBJ's likely involvement in the JFK Assassination is developing more focus frommany angles.And the Secret Service's actions on 11.22.1963 are receiving critical analysis.Ricky Clow raised an interesting point that I had forgotten that he had raised.Why was LBJ's Secret Service Team apparently responding much more quickly than JFK's Secret Service Team ? Forewarned ? Involved all along ?Does this help establish More Of A Pattern Of Involvement ? If true, it wouldfor me. My opinion.Any analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,or writings on this Specific Point ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll say it once again, Doug Horne proves that Roy Kellerman and Bill Greer were complicit in the shenanigans that went on at Bethesda the night of the assassination in his book, Inside the ARRB (Volume IV). Why? To help cover up their involvement in the assassination for one thing. Greer broke every protocol for a driver that day in protecting a President. Whether he braked, completely stopped or not, he did NOT drive like a bat out of hell after the first shot. Kellerman remained in his seat during the entire shooting. He never did his job, which is to protect and cover up the President. We know that there were other members of the Secret Service involved in the plot. Winston Lawson was the SS agent that approved the motorcade route through Dealey Plaza. Emory Roberts waved off the agents at Love Field who were supposed to stand behind JFK on the limo, and who would have been able to protect JFK once the shooting started. I'm sure there was a small circle of involvement in the Secret Service. Also, what is the duty of a Secret Service agent? To sacrifice one's life if need be to protect the President when he is attacked. That certainly didn't happen that way in Dealey Plaza. Kellerman and Greer proved that they were conspirators in those fatal few seconds, plus proved it again at Bethesda later that night.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Listen to what Vince Palamara had to say about the Secret Service stand down in this interview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgD2AerkCk
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Did Rip Robertson signal Kellerman and Greer?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b8awLUL5bU