JFK's throat wound

JFK Assassination
john hines

Post by john hines »

Wim,

My misunderstanding. Thank you for clarify.

John
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Ok I am confused bro.
His arms are clearly up when emerging from behind the sign. The universal signal for choking is arms up elbows out. to signal to secret service and anyone else that he is not breathing. If he screamed I am hit, don't you think Jackie would have responded sooner then she did? She is clueless her husband is hit until right before the fatal shot(s). Now when debating ideas and hypothisis as we do we try to decide what is and is not logical and plausible. Please state whether the thought process here is " was he hit in the thoat when emerging from behind the stemmons? sign."
Now from my memory I remember a little hole which researchers have stated may have been enlarged by a tracheotomy. I am now really confused. He was hit clearly in the throat before the fatal shot. From front or back I do not know for sure but it clearly looks as if he is hit in the throat before the fatal shot.
Please give explaination for hands up to throat.

Tracheotomy:
(surgery) A surgical procedure in which an incision is made into the trachea, through the neck, and a tube inserted so as to make an artificial opening in order to assist breathing.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/first- ... ng/FA00025
The universal sign for choking is hands clutched to the throat. If the person doesn't give the signal, look for these indications:Inability to talk Difficulty breathing or noisy breathing Inability to cough forcefully Skin, lips and nails turning blue or dusky Loss of consciousness

Thanks and Peace
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ya, I'm in grade 9 and were doing the first-aid, section in Helth class, We are doing the dummy's tomarrow and we have spent the last 2-weeks on C.P.R & Chocking, I know what you mean R Croxford he must be chocking or something. And i also herd things of why his arms were up? It's the Thornborn Poisition or something ( I probly splet it wrong) It has something to do with the spine being hit and you arms being locked into place thats why Jackie couldn't move them or something.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes his arms fly up from the impact of the bullet in his back.

He is not choking or reaching to his throat.

Wim
Kjeld

Post by Kjeld »

If you watch a close up of the Zapruder film, you can see Kennedy point his left finger to his throat/chest. Anyone has a idea what he was trying to show?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

JFK pointing at his throat is another myth.

Wim
john hines

Post by john hines »

Upon reviewing the Zapruder film, I would also like to make a few more observations. Kennedy's arms fly up, due to the awkwardness of the back brace after being struck in the upper back.Looking at Kennedy's autopsy photos and where that bullet to the back struck him in the upper right portion and did not penetrate very far. Kennedy reaches for his neck or throat because the trachea sits relatively suspended and feels the effect. The bullet may have stopped, but the percussion still goes throughout the body, this is speaking being a former EMT. Once again look at the film, Connelly turns around and looks at JFK, he falls on Mrs. Connelly right before JFK takes the shot to the head. Now, look at the SS in the front passenger seat prior to Connelly going down and JFK getting hit. JFK probably spoke, he turns, looks, but very casually shifts forward in his seat. Files's mercury fragment lodged in JFK's trachea after the bullet exploded. The brain is very gelatiness, not much resistance there easy for fragments to travel. Fragment(s) can have very easily travelled down sinus cavity(no resistance) into the upper airway and lodged or exited the trachea. I'm voting for that fragment was logded in trachea, docs went in and took it out enroute to Bethesda or wherever. Let the conspiracy begin.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Ok, Looking at the impact point in the back of Kennedy, it appears to be near a lung. Lung collapse? Something causes him to not breath. So everyone in here is saying that JFK did not have his hands on his throat as to indicate he is choking? I now have to go look for the millionth time at zupruder. I shall return.
john hines

Post by john hines »

Croxford

You may be right. I only based my hypothesis because I didn't know how deep the bullet went in. If the bullet went in fairly deep, JFK would have a neumothorax which in turn would produce a collapse lung and he would feel like he couldn't breath, but still talk. Typically bullet and knife wounds can cause this effect or fractured ribs.Entrance wound seems high to fracture a rib, but a slightly downward angle of the bullet or delfection off the spine or the scapula would do the trick.
john hines

Post by john hines »

Now, all that other stuff said. The doctor claimed he followed the hole from the head wound to the throat. Improbable 2 separate bullets or bullet fragments from 2 separate shooters can cause the can create the same exit wound(throat wound).