The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The sheer simplicity of the booklet may overshadow the pure genius of this author.I think that this author, Mr. Mark Zepezauer, was a visionary. My Opinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by Bob »

Once again...Bruce is right on the money. MK-Ultra was part of the plan for the RFK assassination. See Sirhan. Sirhan was the patsy. Thane Cesar was the killer. We can also look to that program in the murder of John Lennon and also the attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and George Wallace. Here is more information about the book for those of you interested...http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%2 ... tHits.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.Thom
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

This book just made my 'must have' list.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course!
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Yeah Bob she looks darn interesting well done. Hmmm the last good geo political book I read was by William Blum killing hope. He utilised Prouty quite often. However, he buys into a lot of the stuff about Kennedy that has since been disproved. It would be interesting to get his views. But this book Bob, that you recommend seems to be pretty damn on the mark.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! Nobody bats 1.000.The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?
neab

Post by neab »

I ordered this book last night , lookin forward to it!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

In addition to being a fantastic researcher and writer, Mark is also an excellent cartoonist- you won't be disappointed!
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! Nobody bats 1.000.The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman? Is that Robert Zimmerman...aka...Bob Dylan? I know you have been connected to another musical legend (Neil Young).