Illinois Senator Barack Obama Will Be Assassinated:

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

We are 2 years away from an election and everyone is trying to call the election.
Take a look at who leads Iowa and all the things they are trying to do to stop him. Florida moved thier primary up to February to try and influence the power elite. John Edwards might be your next president. They all said Howard Dean was a sure win for the dems last time, lol. Then along comes Kerry. Edwards has the numbers and the votes to win. He leads in Iowa. The country might barely be ready for a woman but rest assured those redneck, racist, beer guzzlers are not going to vote for a black man.
You want to get a sht load of crazy christians to vote.....put a black man on the ticket. The republicans cannot choose any candidate that is going to make up for all the pissed off stuff they did. A woman they are not ready for, A black man they are not ready for. John Edwards will win if no one else gets in the race. I will wager on that.
Peace
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Someone said that 'Politics was a tool of the devil.'..I think Bob Dylan said it...and judging from info like this he said it right...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Cool, Bruce is on our side.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Someone said that 'Politics was a tool of the devil.'..I think Bob Dylan said it...and judging from info like this he said it right...

and 'this is the devils's playground'....
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Presidential Candidate Barack Obama Promotes His War Policy:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members,Presidential Candidate Barack Obama today began strongly espousing his own theory of The War On Terror. I have not really studied what was said, yet.Remember:1. Character Assassination first, and if that fails, then2. Actual Assassination.I would be curious to hear any and all thoughts on Obama's War On Terror Theory.David Octopus, since we last communicated, I have seen the wisdom of your comments. Thank you.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I have also had the fear that Sen. Obama could be a target so I hope and pray for his safety.
If you ask me his number one enemy is Hillary Clinton. She has grown the nails and is coming out scratching and clawing. She sees him as a real threat. She is going to be beat at her own game, because Obama is way smarter than her. He can think on his feet alot faster.
We are truly at a crossroads in this next election, there is so much at stake here and around the world.
But I still want to know why the hell we are selling arms to the Saudis! I better contact my defense dept person on that one. I'll get back to ya'll.

LiAnn
PS. Notice how the Clintons have now drug Chelsea into the picture?? People didn;t like wild Bill coming around so much because he does nothing to promote her candidacy but remind people of his own scandals. They have some nerve trying to make Obama look bad.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Illinois Senator Barack Obama Will Be Assassinated:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Please re-read the original Headline of mine, and this discussion in conjunction with Tom Jeffers Headline, Economy, Posted 09.04.2009. Read that thread, with particular emphasis on Bob's Post dated 12.10.2009, and my Post also dated 12.10.2009.12.01.2009 President Obama began sending 30,000 more Americans to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.12.09.2009 I wonder if President Obama watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories, Volume 2, about 09.11.2001 ? Did Obama sell out, or was this always his secret agenda ? I wonder ?Compare then vs. now. Compare, contrast, then...Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
andries

Re: Illinois Senator Barack Obama Will Be Assassinated:

Post by andries »

screaming and critics from a save distance it,so easy even for a democrat once on the field,no more screaming,all that,s left is your predecessor to blame on.I dont blame him and his new policy he,s human and realistic