JFK vs. C.I.A.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.19.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Michael Calder - Thank you for your response. I originally recommended your book to the members of The JFK Forum on 03.22.2006. Since them I review and quote it routinely to many JFK Researcher's.Then, as now, I feel that you have written a very powerful piece of work, a "true masterpiece" that deservesmore acceptance and recognition.It is my sincere pleasure to communicate with you. I intend to pull out your book and re-read it this week. In addition I will be having several get togethers with Jimmy Files, and we often talk about the CIA, Angelton,the Dulles Brothers, Hunt, Helms, Krulak, Lansdale, Phillips, Shackley, Wilson, Nixon, Eisenhower, Accardo, Giancana, Nicoletti, Roselli, Oswald, Ferry, Bush I, Felix Rodriguez, Antonio Viciana, and a few others.The person interviewing the man who killed JFK communicating with the person interviewing one of the men whoshot RFK is unique. My Opinion.In addition, I am reading everything that I can from Vincent Bugliosi, Gerald Possner, Gary Mack, and the Warren Commission. I can not attack, criticize, or prove wrong intelligently that which I have not read, analyzed, and studied thoroughly. Some do not see any wisdom in this portion of my methodologies. But it works for me, especially when Idiscuss with those of differing opinions. To communicate with others of differing opinions well, and to obtain an opportunity to introduce them to other thought patterns, you can not profess the same type of ignorance to their thought patterns that they might express toward yours.I am working on some things myself, and down the road I would like to run a few things by you. I think that we haveexceptional opportunities for unique communication on a Private Level. Please feel free to PM at any time.Have you ever considered doing an updated version of your outstanding work, including more recent revelations and thoughts ? The footings and foundation or your Work Product is solid. Worth building upon. My Opinion.I sincerely believe that your book deserves much more attention today than it is receiving. I hope that Mr. Wim Dankbaar's JFK Forum, his website, and the many intelligent, loyal JFK Forum Members give you additional energy to promote analysis, investigation, and "the truth."Additionally, I will study and promote your website along with my trusted friend's, Mr. Wim Dankbaar, who I have the greatest admiration and respect for. I consider him a highly trusted friend whom I usually agree with about 90% of the time. Finally, I think that you will find many intelligent JFK Forum Members. I can mention only a few, with regrets for notnaming more. But you will find that Bob and Tom Jeffers are, in my opinion intellectually honest in our "Mixed Endeavor."My Sincerest Thanks Again for your response.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bottom line Bruce, this thread and the Operation Zipper thread you started, show how well versed this forum has become with the talent and expertise we now have here with some of our members. Our forum has attracted some great new members, including Michael Calder, Randy Bednorz and Phil Dragoo, not to mention the rest of the great crew we already have here. The cherry on the cake was your return though Bruce.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Maybe Sara Carter will want to return-
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Maybe Sara Carter will want to return-Nice line Henny...er...Thom.Take my Sara...PLEASE take my Sara. No thanks, I'll let the JFKassassination forum keep her. By the way, one more joke like that Thom...and I'm quitting this forum!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Good one!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

CIA, Heroin Still Rule In Afghanistan:http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008/11 ... istan.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. CIA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

110.13.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Ken Murray - Outstanding article. You always have great posts. This one is of extreme interest to me.Thank you.Make sure you study everything that you can about the CIA and drugs from Viet Nam on. And make sure to focus on the Mena, Arkansa Drug Cartel of Clinton and Bush I.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Ken Murray:Ken - Outstanding article. You often have great posts. This one is of extreme interest to us.Make sure you study everything that you can about the CIA and drugs from Viet Nam on. And make sure to focus on the Mena, Arkansa Drug Cartel fo Clinton and Bush I.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Thanks for the kind words Bruce. I owe alot to Bob for bringing me up to speed on the Clinton-Bush connection in Mena with his posts when I first came aboard here.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Terry Reed, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, Spy/Shapolsky, 1994.Bill Clinton and Oliver North arguing in a Mena Bunker.In the shadows Felix Rodriguez/Maximo Gomez who got Che.Barry Seal is set up.Terry Reed survives frame-up, assassination attempt, all for helping the lower-receiver manufacturing problems encountered circumventing the Boland Amendment.Mike Ruppert of From The Wilderness once complained Reed was "so hard to get a hold of"--well, duh.Ruppert had done a Venezuelan sabbatical to escape some heat, per a note on his site. Another former LEO John Carman became a whistleblower, ran customscorruption.com. Was framed in Mexico 2007: http://narcosphere.narconews.com/node/1018And later George W. Bush referred to Johnny Sutton as "a good friend of mine"--Sutton who gave immunity to Aldrete-Davila and eleven- and twelve-year terms to Ramos and Compean--can't interrupt the drug flow.Obama in Pakistan with Mian Muhammadian Soomro. A little blow but never heroin.And we're getting out of Afghanistan.Or not.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Terry Reed, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, Spy/Shapolsky, 1994.Bill Clinton and Oliver North arguing in a Mena Bunker.In the shadows Felix Rodriguez/Maximo Gomez who got Che.Barry Seal is set up.Terry Reed survives frame-up, assassination attempt, all for helping the lower-receiver manufacturing problems encountered circumventing the Boland Amendment.Mike Ruppert of From The Wilderness once complained Reed was "so hard to get a hold of"--well, duh.Ruppert had done a Venezuelan sabbatical to escape some heat, per a note on his site. Another former LEO John Carman became a whistleblower, ran customscorruption.com. Was framed in Mexico 2007: http://narcosphere.narconews.com/node/1018And later George W. Bush referred to Johnny Sutton as "a good friend of mine"--Sutton who gave immunity to Aldrete-Davila and eleven- and twelve-year terms to Ramos and Compean--can't interrupt the drug flow.Obama in Pakistan with Mian Muhammadian Soomro. A little blow but never heroin.And we're getting out of Afghanistan.Or not.Or not is right Phil. Excellent stuff there.