JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I guess the Prouty book is a popular subject as I am re-reading as well. I agree with Bruce that it is a must read.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.03.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22 2006 - I originally Posted this Informative Headline. To the newer JFK Forum Members, and those of youwho missed this, or have not as of yet read this book, I can not recommend strongly enough that this book beread, studied, and analyzed. This book helps allow you to understand the Past, Present, and Future of TheHigh Cabal, and The Shadow Government.For those of you who seek authoritative research and sources that inter-relates the subject matters studied here on the JFK Forum, this is The Book.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully, BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce being a new member I have ordered the book along with others that I see recommended here.Joe Hall
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate

07.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Informative Headline.Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's book is phenomenal for a multiplicity of reasons. It also assists you in understanding the Past, Present, and Future of The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government.JFK and Related Subject Matter's Researcher's and Writer's need to quit chasing their tails and tales.They are like Preying Mantis' - they eat their own. No Cohesion, No Joint Effort, and No Significant Results.How many bullets, guns, plotter's, shooter's, shots, spotter's, etc., etc. This has been going on for almost 50 years, with no end in sight.11.22.1963 will mark The 50th Year Anniversary For The Removal Of JFK. At best, many/most of thisSubject Matter Body Of People Agree that it possibly/probably was A Conspiracy. So what ? JFK is stilldead, and History Books Won't Be Changed. Ever. My Opinion.Also, some of our recent discussions have touched on The Ghelen Organization. Prouty also covers in depth many aspects of The Ghelen Organization.Mr. Tommy Wilkens has recently added some important information to this discussion which has long interested me.Read Tommy Wilkens Work Product carefully, and intently. He is a dedicated, serious, sincere researcherand writer with much to offer. My Opinion.If you haven't read Prouty's book, I would strongly recommend it again.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.17.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Informative Headline.Then, as now, I think that this book of Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's is indispensable and necessaryreading and study material for the Serious Reader, Researcher, and Student of JFK and RelatedSubject Matters.Prouty was There, and Involved Before, During, and After The Removal Of JFK.Prouty also provides the Foundation for understanding The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government.Prouty's Work Product is not the weak efforts and rambling of yet another writer with No First HandKnowledge, who read books by other author's with No First Hand Knowledge, advancing and continuingthe DNA of yet more Circumstantial Opinions Ad Infinitum. To date over 15,000 articles, books, booklets, DVD's, interviews, movies, live presentations, live seminars, VHS's, video's, etc., etc., have been done on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Related Subject Matter Material.To date only New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison has actually brought anything to Trial relative toJFK.To date only Joe West filed a Lawsuit to Exhume JFK's body.No New Case will ever be opened.No New Secret Files will ever be found.JFK's body Can't Be, or Won't Be Exhumed.Either way, original or edited, will the Zapruder Film ever resolve or tell us anything of value ?WHO HAD THE POWER AND REASONS TO KILL JFK ? WHO HAD THE POWER TO COVER IT UP FOR 51+YEARS AND COUNTING ? WHO BENEFITTED, PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE ? Those are the Necessaryand Indispensable questions, and they have not been significantly analyzed, researched, and studied.My Opinion.History books have not been changed. History books will Not be changed.OBFUSCATION. FADE TO BLACK. BLACKOUT.The JFK and Related Subject Matter's Community keeps chasing their tails and tales with No Agreement, NoCohesion, and No Significant Results.Perhaps a majority who read and study these Subject Matters think that there possibly/probably was a Conspiracy relative to JFK, and maybe even MLK, and RFK.BUT THE BIGGER TRUTH IS THAT 90% OF ALL AMERICAN'S ARE APATHETIC TO THESE SUBJECT MATTER'S,AND JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT…How many bullets, guns, plotter's, shooter's, shots, spotter's, teams, etc., etc.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Consider analyzing The Bigger Picture, The High Cabal, and The Shadow Government as a better way ofunderstanding the JFK Removal and Related Subject Matter's.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

05.14.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I Originally Posted this Headline and supporting material about what Iconsider to be One Of The Very Best Authoritative, Primary Sources about the Removalof JFK, and Related Subject Matters - JFK: THE CIA, VIET NAM, AND THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE JOHN F. KENNEDY by Colonel Leroy Fletcher Prouty.06.17.2015 - I Originally Posted the Headline about Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's otherexceptional work - THE SECRET TEAM: THE CIA AND ITS ALLIES IN CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD.05.14.2017 - JDB4JFK Posted another Headline about Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty thatis worthy of serious study.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.