JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness:

JFK Assassination
j.j.c.bruinsma

Re: JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness:

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:Here is Jean Hill doing an interview with James Earl Jones on the JFK assassination special I posted awhile back...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hV3DhPT3IHave you see this video Bob:The JFK Assassination - Deep Background. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1690255gr.from Amsterdam
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes I have J.J.C.It's a great video.But thanks and anyone who hasn't should view it. Nice work!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Is the above listed video available on youtube? If not, can I get the cliffnotes version? Tried signing up at the hosting site but didn't past the "create broadcast" step. I don't have anything to broadcast, & they wouldn't let me skip. What a pain!
Bob

Post by Bob »

bob franklin wrote:Is the above listed video available on youtube? If not, can I get the cliffnotes version? Tried signing up at the hosting site but didn't past the "create broadcast" step. I don't have anything to broadcast, & they wouldn't let me skip. What a pain!Try this Bob...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyvRfeLD ... re=related
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

There is a slide or photo, I think it is rather famous, to be found in the David Lifton book and other places, which shows Jean Hill and Mary Moorman still sitting in the grass after the shots had been fired, and after other folks had already run up the grassy knoll.This conflicts dramatically with the account she gives of her activities after the final shots.Anyone who knows of a good explanation for this, I'd very much like to hear it.But this is only the tip of the iceberg. A Canadian researcher has posted a paper which can be found on the internet, titled The Lady in Red or something similar, which raises many more questions that need to be answered.This book was written, as I understand it, after Jean Hill had made contact with the research community, and especially Jim Marrs, an experience which might have validated and supported her testimony.So the question for me is--why is this such a poor book? This is a kind of book that should have confronted most, if not all, of the puzzles, the problems of Jean Hill's recollections. By the time it was written most of them were already well known.This would have been the perfect time to straighten the record. Instead we are given a kind of soap opera designed to make us sympathize with the lady's plight.I already was on her side, so why the unnecessary pages of her trauma?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: THE LAST DISSENTING WITNESS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.13.2017:03.22.2006 - Over 11 (eleven) years ago, I originally Posted this Important Headline about: JFK: THE LAST DISSENTING WITNESS, a then relatively new book by Bill Sloan with Jean Hill, 1992, published by Pelican Publishing Company, Inc., 1101 Monroe Street, Gretna, Louisiana, 70053.NOTE: I originally joined Wim's JFKMS Forum soon after he began it at the request of James Earl Sutton-Files, and a few of our very close Advisors and Attorneys. This was shortly after my Long Time, Trusted, and Valued Friend, Moderator and Member Bob Fox had originally joined. The JFKMS Forum was hacked several times, and many of my Original Postings and Headlines are gone, and have never been replaced. This was Originally Posted by me on 03.22.2006. To the right here, and throughout the JFKMS Forum, you will note that May 26, 2007 is Listed as when I joined. Obviously I was a JFKMS Forum Member earlier if Posts and Headlines of mine still exist dating back to 03.22.2006, and earlier. I hope that this answers several Personal Emails that I received about this Apparent Discrepancy. 03.14.2017, BB.)A short discussion developed after my Original Post and Headline.11.15.2009 - Mr. John Zeroski, an Excellent Long Term JFKMS Member, made the Final Post here about information that allegedly conflicts dramatically with the account Jean Hill gives.Pro or Con, does anybody have any additional input or updates on this Subject Matter.I am working with an Advisory Board and Group of Attorneys, Researchers, and Writers who are reviewing and fine tuning this Subject Matter, and what it relates to.As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »