GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL!!

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL!!

Post by bob franklin »

The New York Times put out this little tear jerker of an article on 1/6:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/07/world ... l.html?emI must confess I'm having trouble working up a decent water for these people. They have families & friends, joys & sorrows, I get that. Thing is unless these people live under a rock, they have to know what the CIA is really about. How do you go to work every day for an entity you know to be engaged in so many illegal & immoral activities? Must be a conscience-switch somewhere, just flip it off & go to town. Don't forget to let mercenaries off the hook for unloading on civilians with a turret mounted machine gun. Is anyone NOT an asset of or bought off by these people? Sorry, think I lost track of my original point. I've just had a bug up my ass about this for a while, now. Felt good to vent.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I almost forgot the punchline. One of the blast victims used to be a narcotics detective in Atlanta!!! Kinda makes you wonder whether or not he knowingly switched sides.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.03.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.06.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Posted this Powerful Headline.A short discussion followed with some excellent contributions by some of theBest JFK Murder Solved Members.Fast forward almost eight (8) years later.04.03.2015 - How is that War On Drugs Progressing ?Schools are now Super Markets And Training Grounds for Drugs, Weapons, and Gangs.In Chicago Schools, and many schools across the U.S., there is more emphasis on recruitingfor Gangs instead of Scholastic Success, or Sports.In Chicago, Illinois alone there has been 10,500 shootings in the last four (4) years alone.This is a focal point in the current Chicago Mayoral Race which will be decided 04.07.2015.The Proffered Answer is 1,000 more Chicago Police on the streets.While I have the Greatest Respect for Law Enforcement, the problem is deeper, more engrained,more pervasive, and increasing like a plague with No End In Sight.Current Solutions Skim the Surface, and Sweep the Problems under the rug.Nobody, Nowhere, No How is addressing the root(s) of the problem(s).When you mow your lawn, the weeds are there, and grow back stronger.Weeds must be poisoned or pulled out by the roots, or both.PROBLEMS MUST BE PERMANENTLY SOLVED AT THE ROOT.THE LARGER, MORE IMPORTANT THE PROBLEM, THE MORE IMPORTANT THESOLUTION MUST BE.Any additional, analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.09.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.06.2007 - Over 10 years ago Ms. LiAnn Simpson Posted this Focused, Important, Powerful Headline, and Supporting Material.How's the War on Drugs Progressing since then ?Now we also have a War on Opioids and Fentanyl !We have entered our 17th year of War in Afghanistan, and by extension, Pakistan, the 2 Major Production Countries on the Planet Earth of Heroin, Morphine, and Opium. Must be a coincidence, right ?Also, the fact that Heroin, Morphine, and Opium availability are so omnipresent that in many areas PRICES FOR STREET DRUGS ARE DOWN !How's that for Progress !See, "We the People..." MISUNDERSTOOD THE WAR ON DRUGS. ALL ALONG THE WAR ON DRUGS HAS SECRETLY BEEN TRYING TO INCREASE AVAILABILITY, AND DRIVE DOWN PRICES. GOT IT NOW ?It is all but common Knowledge that the U.S. Government and the CIA are the BIGGEST DRUG DEALER'S ON THE PLANET.STUDY THE BOOK AND WORKS OF GARY WEBB.HOW ABOUT THE NEW TOM CRUISE MOVIE "AMERICAN MADE" ABOUT BARRY SEAL, THE CIA, AND THE MENA, ARKANSAS DRUG CARTEL ?DRUGS NOT ONLY CAN NOT BE STOPPED, DRUGS MUST NOT BE STOPPED. THE AMERICAN ECONOMY IS NOW BASED UPON, AND STRONGLY SUPPORTED BY, THE DRUG BUSINESS.(11.09.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.patmoorefoundation.com/blog ... nomyNobody has the system in place to distribute import drugs all across the US only the Government can, soon the dollar bill that says GOD Bless American will soon sayDrugs Bless America.The Profit will never Stop, War, Gas, Drugs.
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.euronews. ... gs-haul360 million almost 1/2 billion, I somehow believe this still will end up in the US