RE-OPENING JFK CASE

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I like the Huffington Post, but this was part of that article..."The CIA has not changed its ways since JFK," said author Gerald Posner, a Huffington Post contributor, who has written about the Abu Zubadayah case. He is also the author of a book on Kennedy's assassination. Posner??? Let's get a quote from Bugliosi as well. Both of these guys have written other stuff I agree with, but BOTH claim in their own books that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK assassination. To me, that's basically a TOTAL loss of credibility.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:I like the Huffington Post, but this was part of that article..."The CIA has not changed its ways since JFK," said author Gerald Posner, a Huffington Post contributor, who has written about the Abu Zubadayah case. He is also the author of a book on Kennedy's assassination. Posner??? Let's get a quote from Bugliosi as well. Both of these guys have written other stuff I agree with, but BOTH claim in their own books that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK assassination. To me, that's basically a TOTAL loss of credibility.
I caught the paradox in Posner's statment aLSO
Bruce Patrick Brychek

RE-OPENING JFK CASE

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.03.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.03.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson Posted this Attention Getting Headline.Fast Forward 8 years later. Nothing by anybody, anywhere, has been done since of any valueto actually accomplish anything. PERIOD. My Opinion.Not a single Member, Researcher, or Writer of any JFK and Related Subject Matter Forum orSpace Book has made a single realistic effort. As I predicted many times. My Opinion.It makes me think of the Rock Music Group KANSAS, and their song:DUST IN THE WIND.Obfuscation. Fade to Black. Blackout.If anything is to ever change, efforts must be made Outside Of The Box. My Opinion.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Mark68

Re:

Post by Mark68 »

Billy Boggs wrote:And, I would suggest that to get a federal investigation, an open and completely honest one, the people of America will have to unite, and take back their government from the scum that now "Own" it.And, that process of re-unification is ongoing presently under the banner of freedom, and the one person that represents this effort, is RON PAUL.A Truly United, USA, is something to be feared, by the "Owners", and Loved, by the peoples of the world.Not to be negative...but I suspect Paul is a mole. He doesn't even know it. These people control everything. Nuclear war is THE only way they'll be removed.