interesting Pravda article

JFK Assassination
Dan

Friends

Post by Dan »

Bob,

I told you before that I consider you a friend.

Aren't we preached to daily by the demonrats that diversity is the only thing that matters (that and global warming) - so unlike the radicals who post here - who have only experienced living within their own leftist created chaos - and have never experienced diversity - I believe in diversity.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks Dan. I too consider you a friend. In terms of the Democrats, I am very upset by their so called "leadership" in Congress. I am changing my status from Democrat to Independent very soon. In fact, I recently sent an email to Nancy Pelosi telling her that among other unsavory things.
tom jeffers

radicals

Post by tom jeffers »

Dan,

You call us radicals? I was once very liberal as a young man growing up in the 60's and 70's. I bought into reagonomics and voted republican for many elections. How conservative can I get, I'm a cpa for god's sake! I was as conservative as you can get, I even voted for Dubya the first election. When it came for round two, I sat in the voting booth with my vote casted for everything but president, and I was truly perplexed. I didn't like Kerry nor did I like Bush. I thought about voting libertarian but I knew it would be wasted so I really thought hard about my vote. And finally I decided that Bush had lied about the weopons of mass destruction and if you lie once you will lie again so I voted for Kerry as a protest vote.

I have studied the Kennedy assassination since the early 70's when I helped promote the series of lectures that groden did around the us that first introduced the zapruder film to the nation. I stumbled onto this website by accident last year while i was in the hospital getting 5 surgeries and nearly dieing. I have spent 30+ years of my life and I am not some crackpot with nothing else to do. You can call me a radical if you want. But I know if it looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit, and it has pieces of corn in it, then it probably is shit!

I choose not to live my life as a puppet being led by propaganda. I choose to question, obtain different viewpoints, and respect those with different beliefs. Why do you torture yourself by mingling with all of us radicals? I am sure they can use a guy like you on the Rush Limbaugh website.
Dan

Barney

Post by Dan »

I didn't meet the President (George W. is the greatest) but I did meet Barney and Miss Beazley - what a nice surprise!!!!!

Tom, you labeled yourself as a radical. In fact, of all the members of this forum except Wim - you are the only one who responded recently to some of my actual flawed ideas regarding the throat shot. Your input was much appreciated.

Why do I hang around? I believe James Files fired the headshot and I would like to see justice served.

There are times I post things just to stir the pot to see who is for real and who isn't. There are some prolific posters at this forum (some with more than 900 posts) who haven't contributed anything to any research - it seems that their only function is to call names and scare people off (and overuse emoticons) - I love to engage them - they are easy to point in any direction and I enjoy watching them founder.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i understand.

namaste
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dan, I understand that you believe Jimmy Files. So do I. I want justice served as well. But why do you give the Bu$h family a pass on all of this, especially with Wim's OUTSTANDING section concerning their unpatriotic and treasonous history. Since you believe Files, what about this...
Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant?

Finally, please take a look at the four generations of the Bu$h family and tell me if you think that they are patriotic or treasonous. Samuel Bu$h sold arms to the Germans in WWI while the U.S. was involved. I call that treasonous. Prescott Bu$h invested in and profited from the Hitler war machine. He was even charged with trading with the enemy. I call that treasonous. Poppy Bu$h was involved in the JFK assassination among other sordid things. I call that treasonous. Dumbya has the sins of 9/11 and the Iraq war on his conscience. I call that treasonous. I just can't comprehend how you give this family a pass with all of the evidence that says otherwise.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_1

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_2
Dan

Dilemma

Post by Dan »

Thanks Tom!

Like Bob, we may have different political views but we can still be cordial.

My dilemma is that I believe James Files fired the head shot (or possibly one of the head shots - I'm just not convinced of two yet), but the other JFK boards, the ones who throw around some solid research ideas, reject Files and anyone who believes in Files.

This board believes in Files but has no serious research discussions - except maybe the recent Allan Eaglesham - Rademacher cartridge discovery and that has ended for now with a whimper [but I caution that there is some heavy duty research on old headstamps currently ongoing- stay tuned].

For instance, I recently thought I made a great discovery with the Bothun #4 picture.

See: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/figure.htm

also see the Bothun #4 thread in this forum

I believe that I conclusively identified the mystery man in the photo as Abraham Zapruder. [I thought this was a brilliant discovery until I found out that other researchers found the same thing years ago.] When I described my research and posted it here - I got one of my facts wrong - I said that Wiegman filmed Cheryl McKinnon and then Officer Haygood - I was wrong! Wiegman filmed Haygood and then McKinnon - this is important to the timing! Not one person responded to that post. Not one person pointed out my error. Not one person indicated that others came to the same conclusion. Nobody cared that the mystery man was proven to not be Files although this site suggests otherwise. They just don't care! Even the radicals who should jump at the chance to show my faults were too lazy to do some simple research - if its not posted on some Gerge Soros site - if it is not handed to them on a platter so they can just copy and paste someone else's work - they're just too lazy to even care!!!!!

I still believe that the individual in the photo is Zapruder - just go to YouTube and look at the Bell film and the Wiegman film. It has to be Zapruder - It is not James Files! [by the way - you tube has all of the JFK films (except the Babushka Lady) - the quality is poor but it aids research]

I was so convinced that it was James Files I spent many hours in Dealey Plaza analyzing the situation - I even took three others along to assist in the timing. I discussed it with Robert Groden and Mike Blackwell while in the pergola. At one point I so believed it was Files that I wrote to Don Roberdeau and questioned him about his placement of the mystery man on his invaluable map. Thankfully Don is a forgiving gentleman.

see: http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg (this map and Pictures of the Pain by Trask are the two most valuable research tools available)

So I stay here and hope for a real discussion. Your feedback Tom was helpful and so was the post by Bruce and Wim.
Dan

Independent

Post by Dan »

Bob,

I was an independent from the first time I was eligible to vote (1975) until 1993 when Bill Clinton and a demonrat congress convinced me to align with the Republicans. I have not regretted my choice!

I never voted for 41. I was never too keen on the fact that he was the pilot and sole survivor of a bomber - that should never happen. Others have argued with me about the plane being on fire or some other reason - I just don't like it.

There is no doubt that 41 was CIA (oh, by the way, there is a great photo on wikipedia of Operation 40 participants including Plumlee, Morales and Porter Goss) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_40
but I have not seen any clear evidence of 41s involvement with the JFK assassination. I think you should take a better look at Dulles.

Prescott is no different than Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. - I think he is even cleaner than the nazi loving Kennedy patriarch.

George W. Bush (43) has no involvement with JFK. His involvement in Iraq is heroic - I would vote for him again!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree that Joe Kennedy himself had issues like bootlegging and being an isolationist, but EVERYONE knows about him. Hardly ANYONE knows about Prescott and Samuel Bu$h and their exploits. Why? Is it possible that the media is guarding the dark Bu$h family secrets. Like I said, Prescott Bu$h help found CBS. We also know that the CIA placed operatives in the media with Operation Mockingbird. Finally, in terms of George W. Bu$h, we will have to DISAGREE about him. I still think the events of 9/11 were TOO similar to the plans of Operation Northwoods in the early 60's. On March 13, 1962, the Northwoods document was brought to Kennedy's attention. The Joint Chiefs of Staff and Allen Dulles had drawn up a plan to launch a series of terrorist attacks within the United States, combined with a media blitz blaming Cuba for the attacks. They believed this would frighten the American public into overwhelmingly supporting a second invasion of Cuba. The Northwoods plan called for Pentagon and CIA paramilitary forces to sink ships, hijack airliners and bomb buildings. When Kennedy heard of their plan, he was furious. The corrupt military industrial power structure within the American government knew no bounds, not even the lives of their own countrymen mattered in their quest for power and profit. Kennedy removed CIA director Allen Dulles, deputy director Richard Bissell and General Lyman Lemnitzer, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, for their parts in the plan. Within weeks Prescott Bush who had close dealings with these individuals, chose to retire prematurely from politics for supposed health reasons. Hmm. Also, I think the war in Iraq is the worst foreign policy blunder in recent American history. I know you will disagree, but most Americans agree with me.
Dan

Jayna Davis

Post by Dan »

Bob,

I don't know how you can speak for most Americans...regardless, go back to Oklahaoma City and also to Flight 800 and to the 93 attack on WTC - all under clinton's watch - with nothing done to respond.

Please read Jayna Davis' The Third Terrorist to truly understand Iraq's involvement in terror within the US - most of it written long before 09/11/2001 and before 43 taking office.

You're being taken down some anti-american propagandist's path - pure manipulation. Diversify! Break away from the thought controlling marxist realm of George Soros - you're a smart man - too smart to buy that load of crap!