The Driver of the car

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Paul Pennyworth,

Kudos to you Paul, for your post about JFK'S Limo. I just skimmed it quickly, as I usually print interesting material, and study it more closely at night, or on the weekends, when I have more time to analyze, study, and file away material that I want to save.

Also, Paul Thank You for the Country Joe and The Fish posting of the song that I heard about Viet Nam at Woodstock. I knew that you would come through.

Also, Thanks to you and Bob for the birthday posts.

Paul, you are always interesting, and never dull. And while we all have some different interests, you really hit some home runs, and grand slams, in my opinion. I enjoy your enthusiasm. Never loose it.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Re: Response To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Bruce Patrick Brychek"]Dear Mr. Paul Pennyworth,

Kudos to you Paul, for your post about JFK'S Limo. I just skimmed it quickly, as I usually print interesting material, and study it more closely at night, or on the weekends, when I have more time to analyze, study, and file away material that I want to save.

Kudos back to you and the other members of this board Bruce!!! Its soo nice to feel appreciated ...I KNOW I have discovered and uncovered the major missing links to THE incredible crimes of this century (JFK , the Juarez murders, AND 9/11) However, I couldn't have done it
without the amazing help of the super imformation highway...

Also, Paul Thank You for the Country Joe and The Fish posting of the song that I heard about Viet Nam at Woodstock. I knew that you would come through.
Thanks but that one was not to hard to find

Also, Thanks to you and Bob for the birthday posts.
You are quite welcome..ANYTIME...

Paul, you are always interesting, and never dull.

Like wise Bruce...

And while we all have some different interests, you really hit some home runs, and grand slams, in my opinion.

I believe I did Bruce...I know I stumbled upon the truth concerning these mysteries. I have acquired too much back up info and links for anyone to come along and try to dispel my findings it

I enjoy your enthusiasm. Never loose it.

Hopefully I won't Bruce

Thank you again ...I only wish indictments would come down and justice will be served on the perpetuators of these crimes...Like Bob said .."Follow the MONEY."

'THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL'..... $$$$$$:twisted:
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i have reviewed and changed my position on the z film many times since i have begun my study. abraham zapruder testified that he filmed the motorcade and limo make the turn and it i no longer apart of the z film. the limo appears in frame 133 and we are told that the bluury frames were due to mr zapruders hand shaking. you will note that the film changes shades several times in the film indicating that different versions of the film were substituted in making the film that we now see. there are several frames showing evidence of framing and glueing. those wo have altered the film wanted the viewer to keep their eyes on kennedy's head and ignore all the anomolies in the film. apparantly quantum physics were used in the background effects.

there is much evidence that frames were taken out and if that is so then you cannot use the zapruder film as a time reference. the nix film shows agent clint hill falling and getting up and jumping on a nearly stopped limo however the z film shows no indications of the limo coming to a stop. (which was reported by many witnesses) you can see the heads of everyone lunging forward as if the brakes were put on however the backgound shows that the limo was still moving. this is an example of blacking out and framing. then everyone's head jerks back when the limo rapidly increased it's speed after the shot.

i think the blood shot on kennedy was fabricated. there appeared a tremendous orange explosion on 1 frame only. if it really happened then the next few frames would have shown it slowly disapate. They were trying to show a story that they wanted everyone to believe. ( a rear lone gunman) dan rather saw the original version of the z film 2 days after the assassination and stated " that Connally, as he turned to look back at the President, “…exposed his entire shirt front and chest because his coat was unbuttoned…at that moment a shot very clearly hit that part of the Governor”. On available copies, only Connally’s head appears in this sequence.

So if the z film was tampered then who knows what kind of evidence was removed. there are some obvious things however there are some other theories that are possible also. I first thought that william cooper's film of greer turning and shooting kennedy was a farce. he used some old blurry copy of the z film as evidence. if you look at a lear copy that blows the whole thing out of the water. but what if the evidence of greer's involvement was removed with the tampering. he, at best, was extremely negligent in his duties by not keeping the limo at a safe speed, let alone all the evidence that shows he brought the limo almost to a halt after the shots were fired. this guy was an experienced secret service agent trained to respond. he clearly looked back twice before speeding out of the kill zone. he was trained to recognize gun fire. johnson's ss agent laid on top of lbj immediately after the first gunshots were fired.

another thing is that secret service agents must pass a test each 30 days in which they must qualify with shooting both right and left hands. the bullseye is 50 percent smaller than a regular bullseye. they must pass a test firing from moving targets with both hands in case they have to hold onto a moving vehicle with one hand, they must be proficient shooting with the other. I am not saying that I believe this theory but it is still worth studying. below are some compelling witnesses.

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said
she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring
up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the
railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where
the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator
Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in
Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential
limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was
standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun
in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like
firecrackers going off in the car." Link to Betzner’s official statement: http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html
Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.

6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in
the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He
was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have
smelled it coming down from the book depository"

if the z film has been altered, anything is possible.