Bugliosi on James Files

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Bugliosi on James Files

Post by Pennyworth »

page 513 of the above doesn't make sense...how can they confirm that Files was in Chicago on Nov 22 as a result of some phone records???
Maybe someone else was using the phone...

alos Files could have been in Chicago and Dallas on the same day via the friendly skies....
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The whole phone records story is bullshit anyway.

Epstein concocted that . Let him prodoce those records. Why can no discreditor show them? They should long have been on the websites of Dave Perry and John Mcadams.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

There is no doubt that Files has his doubters. And con men like Bugliosi are trying to add fuel to the fire. But there are a lot of believers as well. You are the big reason why Wim. I know I was VERY skeptical when I first came upon your site. But that doubt soon left me after researched everything. And I have have been doing this for MANY years. Getting to know Bruce has also helped me truly understand. References like Zack Shelton and Dan Marvin certainly are very strong in my opinion. I think that the people in power know we are getting VERY close to the truth. That's why we had the bullshit book by Bugliosi. They think people will believe him because of his name. What did you once say Poppy? "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."
ThomZajac

Re:

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:There is no doubt that Files has his doubters. And con men like Bugliosi are trying to add fuel to the fire. But there are a lot of believers as well. You are the big reason why Wim. I know I was VERY skeptical when I first came upon your site. But that doubt soon left me after researched everything. And I have have been doing this for MANY years. Getting to know Bruce has also helped me truly understand. References like Zack Shelton and Dan Marvin certainly are very strong in my opinion. I think that the people in power know we are getting VERY close to the truth. That's why we had the bullshit book by Bugliosi. They think people will believe him because of his name. What did you once say Poppy? "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."A while back I found a youtube link to the mock Oswald trial (what year was that?) and who do you suppose was the chief prosecutor? Vincent Bugliosi! He's an odd guy, but it seems he has long supported the Warren Commission's conclusion- which is a fairy tale of course.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thom, the Warren Commission is a fairy tale. Three of its own members, Russell, Boggs, and Cooper didn't believe in the SBT. LNTers have no problem with that. They ignore it or say no big deal.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

kenmurray wrote:Thom, the Warren Commission is a fairy tale. Three of its own members, Russell, Boggs, and Cooper didn't believe in the SBT. LNTers have no problem with that. They ignore it or say no big deal. As Paul Simon says, "A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."