If Oswald was working alone, then....

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: If Oswald was working alone, then....

Post by Jerry Craig »

Ok im reading the book case closed and if the book is consistent with Oswald’s character, he would have admitted that he did it if he didYou are right why cover up what you had been waiting for a chance to be part of history someone that nobody will forget
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Jerry Craig, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Jerry - Thank You for your response. Good to hear form you. As of last month there are now more than 5,000 books on JFK, and related issues. I probably own over 2,000, but have not read all of them. I have Case Closed, but it is in the bottom of an unread pile. I admit that I need to read it much sooner now based upon your analysis. My area book stores and libraries practically give away JFK books. I paid less than $ 18.00 for Bugliosi's book.Jerry - That is exactly the kind of help I need for me, and perhaps other JFK Forum Members will benefit.Jerry - I am really digging into this for something that I am developing on Lee. You're exactly right with part of my thinking. "...why cover up what you had been waiting for a chance to be part of history someone that nobody will forget."And likewise, if Lee was there to queer the deal, spoil the assassination, wouldn't that have been the first words out of his mouth when they started beating Lee ? He was intelligence, not a Spartan.Jerry - I would love to read all of your thoughts Posted on the JFK Forum after you have read the book. Tom Jeffers yells at me every time I Post over 100 books a year. He says he likes pictures.Thank you.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

bruce i am only on chapter 7 but it is very interesting and im not a reader but i am intersted in this book you need to read it when you get a chance i figuer if i learn about oswald it would nelp me understand more about what happened according to the book he was a weird person.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Jerry Craig, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Jerry - Please expound on what you mean when you say he was a "weird person" ?I am not attacking or disagreeing with you. I am seeking your insight, your reflective reasoning. And I'll tell you why I ask.Lee Harvey Oswald was in the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol with David Ferrie, and others.Lee had the same Controller or Handler as James Earl Sutton/Files, David Atlee Phillips.Jimmy knew Lee prior to Dallas. In fact he was not totally surprised when Lee showed up at his hotel room.Lee assisted Jimmy in Dallas during the week of 11.22.1963.I am very close friends with judyth Vary Baker, Lee's girlfriend.What began as 3 - 5 chapters on Lee by myself and friends, now is beginning to fill a small book.I am seeking every authoritative and reflective source that I can on Lee.I have my own now well documented suspicions on Lee. I don't want to influence your opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

well for one thing he drifted from wanting to be here and wanting to be in the ussr according to the book so far he supposedly shot at a general at his home he also according to the book started fighst with others and challenged anyone who offered any other opinion other than his own he claimed the FBI kept messing up all of his jobs you will have to let me finish the book so i can explain it betterhe wanted to be remembered according to the book so why say he was a patsy if he did kill kennedy
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry, Posner and his book "Case 'Closed" is full of distortions and flat out lies and disinformation. Posner's whole agenda is to make LHO into some angry lone nut who wanted to make his mark on history.The Posner Report: A Study in Propaganda:http://www.assassinationweb.com/ecc.htm
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ken i said i was reading the book i did not say i beleved him i am reasearching every angle isent that what we are suposed to do?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:ken i said i was reading the book i did not say i beleved him i am reasearching every angle isent that what we are suposed to do?Jerry I know you don't believe his BS.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i can say his point of view is interesting