Interesting Video

JFK Assassination
j.j.c.bruinsma

Re: Interesting Video

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

http://www.youtube.com/user/warrior177711 video's J Edgar Hoover's Blackmail Files 11 Video's "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar HooverJ. Edgar Hoover, the Founder and the Director of the FBI for over 50 years was one sick puppy. This guy hated "ideas", fascism defined. He went after anyone who he thought was a threat to the way he thought the United States "should be".The entire Institution called The FBI was founded by the "Most Corrupted Official" to ever hold Office, J. Edgar Hoover. We all better wake the hell up, and really figure out who the real enemy is.The FBI did not "Self Clean", like an oven. I promise you. John Conditt Jr.(32 YEAR CAREER) ran O.P.R Office of Professional Responsibility (FBI Internal Investigation Unit)from 1999-2001 when I FILED with HIM against the SEATTLE Office of the FBI(Corruption). I got my ass kicked at the end of that year by the FBI in the Federal Building.Want to know where John Conditt Jr. is now, a "32 Year Career Special Agent"..sitting in a Texas Prison convicted of two counts CHILD MOLESTATION. It makes me so sad that my "fellow human beings, mostly Americans", chose to believe the FBI over me. Even on U-Tube "Popular Know it All Tubers", used the F.B.I's version of events against me, to slam me and my credibility.Well guess what, you sided with a "Convicted Child Molester", and I can only ask "God" to have mercy on your souls.Is that enough evidence they have not done a very good job of cleaning their house, when that guy running OPR ONLY reported to the Director?http://thelawparty.orgHe hated, John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr., President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert Kennedy, Malcom X, just to name a few. I have to ask you, what is common between the people he "hated"?OH Oh, Assassinations...the decade of..
Bob

Post by Bob »

ONCE again, very interesting stuff J.J.C.Great video. I LOVE Pink Floyd as well. Also, when you look at that video and think about the state of the world now, look at one of the reasons JFK was killed. The changes he was making to the Federal Reserve...In terms of Hoover, besides being a closet queen, J. Edgar was as dirty as they came. Also, let me remind folks again, Lee Harvey Oswald warned the FBI at least twice about the assassination, yet they did NOTHING.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:ONCE again, very interesting stuff J.J.C.Great video. I LOVE Pink Floyd as well. Also, when you look at that video and think about the state of the world now, look at one of the reasons JFK was killed. The changes he was making to the Federal Reserve...In terms of Hoover, besides being a closet queen, J. Edgar was as dirty as they came. Also, let me remind folks again, Lee Harvey Oswald warned the FBI at least twice about the assassination, yet they did NOTHING.Yeah, the FBI was basically useless in the JFK assassination, but if there was someone who knew someone who also knew someone who might have read an article written by a Communist, they were ON IT!!!! Right on, Hoover!!!! Put on those pumps and your best dress and show 'em!!!!!
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:ONCE again, very interesting stuff J.J.C.See this movie Bob ?,hear/read about it,but never see it before:JFK - executive action part1/9 http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... ction+Very good (old) film.gr.Jan
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes I did see that film J.J.C. It is a classic, but it doesn't get much play anymore. Another similar type movie from that era was Winter Kills, starring Jeff Bridges...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpy3FxhJXY
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Here Bob i find it today and never see it before,good doku.The Assassination of John F. Kennedyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FF_kNbxtmE&fea ... edgr.J.J.C.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That is a good vid. Gary Mack had a completely different take on things concerning the JFK assassination then huh?Gary Mack today? FOLLOW THE MONEY.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i sincerely and absolutely would love it if i could punch that judas right in the face i cannot stand him lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sara, you might hurt your hand on the teflon!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Sara, you might hurt your hand on the teflon! Teflon? I was thinking more like something dirty splattering!