Why did Files talk?

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

You ARE ignorant on Files.

You demonstrate that by asking questions that are answered in the book.

Received this yesterday from Bruce. I could not agree more.

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar,

I think the time to dump Tim Carroll has arrived, not for his disrespect to me,
but for his disrespect to you, and what you are trying to do.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Here's a question: Why do you believe Tosh Plumlee?

Wim
Tim Carroll

Bruce: "We will determine who is the coward."

Post by Tim Carroll »

dankbaar wrote:Received this yesterday from Bruce. I could not agree more. Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar,I think the time to dump Tim Carroll has arrived, not for his disrespect to me, but for his disrespect to you, and what you are trying to do.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.So now Bruce's personal correspondence has been outed, in stark contrast to his public posting.Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Tim, some good argumentative points. Bob C, you're a clown, with a very big mouth, and no guts, and even less knowledge about JFK. Very unstable, and unprofessional.... We will determine who is the coward. Tim Carroll and I argue, and post under our real names. Tim is a man's man, even when I disagree with him. You're just a sissy.So now Dankbaar can pass the buck onto Bruce for being unable to sustain a historically viable position, and then cowardly dispensing with the opposition.dankbaar wrote:Here's a question: Why do you believe Tosh Plumlee?
Is Wim saying he doesn't believe Tosh Plumlee? I've made no issue of Tosh one way or another. I simply helped him to regain ownership and control of his own story. Files should do the same.

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Is Wim saying he doesn't believe Tosh Plumlee? I've made no issue of Tosh one way or another. I simply helped him to regain ownership and control of his own story. Files should do the same.

Tim

No, I am not saying I don't believe Plumlee. It is public knowledge that I have no doubts whatsoever on Plumlee, Files, Holt and Judyth.

What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee. A question you are diverting from thusfar.

Wim
Tim Carroll

Doubts

Post by Tim Carroll »

dankbaar wrote:It is public knowledge that I have no doubts whatsoever on Plumlee, Files, Holt and Judyth.
I know that Wim has no doubts about anything while I have plenty. He even has no doubt that Plumlee flew the Marilyn Monroe assassination team out of Chicago, despite Plumlee claiming otherwise.

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee. A question you are diverting from thusfar.

Wim
Tim Carroll

Plumlee

Post by Tim Carroll »

dankbaar wrote:What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee.
What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections. I am not certain about what to believe about the Chicago flight to kill Marilyn Monroe or about the particular details of the events involving that day in Dealey Plaza. But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him. I have never caught him in a lie.

Tim
dankbaar

Re: Plumlee

Post by dankbaar »

Tim Carroll wrote:dankbaar wrote:What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee.What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections. I am not certain about what to believe about the Chicago flight to kill Marilyn Monroe or about the particular details of the events involving that day in Dealey Plaza. But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him. I have never caught him in a lie.Tim

I see, so you believe him because you like him (bottom-line) and because you see corroborating evidence for other events Tosh describes.

Strange that you are less picky with Tosh, while the same reasoning is valid for Files and while there is actually more evidence for his presence in Dealey Plaza, compared to Tosh.

Can you also uphold your "historical position with facts and critical reason"?

Wim
Tim Carroll

Files

Post by Tim Carroll »

dankbaar wrote:Tim Carroll wrote:dankbaar wrote:What I did, is ask YOU why you believe Plumlee.What I believe is that Tosh was the flying "bus driver" for some very interesting people, from the Operation Mongoose era to Iran/Contra and Barry Seals' activities. There is ample corroborating evidence for those connections.... But the bottom-line is that I like Tosh, and have no concrete reason to disbelieve anything I've been told by him.I see, so you believe him because you like him (bottom-line) and because you see corroborating evidence for other events Tosh describes. Strange that you are less picky with Tosh, while the same reasoning is valid for Files and while there is actually more evidence for his presence in Dealey Plaza, compared to Tosh. Can you also uphold your "historical position with facts and critical reason"?I expressed myself forthcomingly just last week (April 7 on the Accardo thread), when I posted the following:Tim Carroll wrote:For the record, since everyone thinks I'm so against Files' story of Dealey Plaza, I am not. What I'm against is the ancillary history and interpretation that he propounds which is of a gossipy, indirect nature. Unless he was in the room, he doesn't know who gave the MM order. Therefore, it's hearsay. My only argument about the Dealey Plaza part of his story is that it seems unlikely, but not impossible, that he would be assigned a shooting role and choice of location and weapon just two hours before the hit.
Tim
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

So Wim doesn't own Tosh's story, so to speak, anymore? When did this happen?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I never "owned" Tosh's story. All I own is a few videotapes of Tosh telling his story.

Wim