DAVE MORALES??

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Re: DAVE MORALES??

Post by JDThomas »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas wrote:http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKrobertsonW.htm ..maybeThat could be Robertson in that photo.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job JD. I think Ken is right...that sure looks like Robertson (Mr. Magoo). By the way, what is your take on the election in Great Britain?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks, JD! A lot of "counter-intelligence" there in the streets and buildings on Dealey Plaza! It's clear that it was Oswald to call them they should come in time ...But well, how did it really work to make them all gathering in Dealey Plaza? Were the Cuban exiles there on Elm and Houston just to get a lecture how it is done?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Bob wrote:Nice job JD. I think Ken is right...that sure looks like Robertson (Mr. Magoo). By the way, what is your take on the election in Great Britain?I'm old fashioned and quite like our existing archaic electoral system - its easier to get rid of an unpopular government. Thus I think that the electoral result is a disaster - I think that they will change the electoral system and in future we will only get coalitions and get mired in political fudge - difficult decisions will not get made.Our deficit is one of the worst and we have to make big budget cuts soon - I cannot see these being agreed by any of the possible coalition partners - we could be the next Greece
ChristophMessner

JD, how much is all property in the US in dollars? Does the real value of that change by bubbles or derivates on the stock markets? If the state and the people decide to not pay the debt back, who will have fewer then? Chris
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

ChristophMessner wrote:JD, how much is all property in the US in dollars? Does the real value of that change by bubbles or derivates on the stock markets? If the state and the people decide to not pay the debt back, who will have fewer then? ChrisIf the state wasn't run by the banks, that would be an interesting prospect. .. But Iceland tried and couldn't get away with it. If there is no political deal in the UK by tomorrow morning, watch the pound fall steeply; the Euro will still fall too, because the hedge funds are playing roulette with all of us
ChristophMessner

Thank God I don't possess anything!