The Driver Theory

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: The Driver Theory

Post by tom jeffers »

i submit that both of our comments are just our opinions. greer was too well trained to make those graves mistakes accidently. i have seen his interview where he breaks down and cries. my opinion is it is from guilt in being involved. maybe he did not know all the particulars, maybe he was told there would be some incident that was going to happen other than shooting the president and he was instructed to stop or slow significantly.
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

Sorry Wim, I have to disagree with you here. I no longer believe he took a shot, but based on normal training and assassination contingencies, I believe he must have been involved to some degree. Otherwise, he would have floored it or swerved side-to-side or something! How could the lead driver - the person responsible for getting the PRESIDENT OF THE US to and fro safely - not know to get the hell out of dodge? Furthermore, these guys are HIGHLY trained and follow orders implicitly. At the very least, he should have been tried as an accessory to murder.Tom - do you have access to the video of Greer crying? Or is it posted on this site somewhere?
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:Greer was not involved in the conspiracy.WimI too, have to respectfully disagree. Either that, or Greer was the most inept driver in Presidential history. People that were involved in the conspiracy, didn't know who else was involved, except for just a few people. Jimmy Files is a good example of that. I think there is ample evidnce that some in the CIA were involved obviously (plus the Mob), and the video I posted earlier shows that some in the SS look to have involvement as well.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Bob,Are you the same bob with the youtube videos and the problem with the one person who gives you a hard time? If so, I just wanted to say great work on your stuff. Ive seen them for some time and never realized there was a forum like this until I met Wim about a year ago. Thanks!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, I have posted some stuff from You Tube on here. There is a great library of videos on You Tube, including some by Wim. Yes, I have had my share of debates on this forum, including some with Dan. But that is why forum's are great...debate is a great way of educating people. Or at least trying to. Some people will never believe one side of the coin, while others are open minded. To me, this is the best JFK assassination site out there. I have been studying the JFK and RFK assassinations since my days in college, and this one has the best information about the JFK assassination, even if one doesn't believe that James Files was involved. Which I do by the way. Anyway, thanks for the kind words.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I have an audiotape of an interview with Greer. This convinced me he was not involved whatsoever. The presumption is preposterous and too risky anyway if you only use your common sense. Persuade JFK's driver, with whom JFK had a outstanding relationship, to take part in his planned assassination?? It is discussions like these that give conspiracy supporters a whacky name. This is my last contribution to this trhead. If you must continue it, I cannot forbid it. but I take distance, a long one. Wim
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar wrote:It is discussions like these that give conspiracy supporters a whacky name. Any new infomation is welcom:WHY,afther the first shot give NOT full gas.........no Greer slow down WHY,when the headshot hit JFK the car almost STOPT,so Greer is a fool of he is part of the deal.
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:I have an audiotape of an interview with Greer. This convinced me he was not involved whatsoever. The presumption is preposterous and too risky anyway if you only use your common sense. Persuade JFK's driver, with whom JFK had a outstanding relationship, to take part in his planned assassination?? It is discussions like these that give conspiracy supporters a whacky name. This is my last contribution to this trhead. If you must continue it, I cannot forbid it. but I take distance, a long one. WimI respect your knowledge about the assassination too much to argue with you Wim. But then, my other point from a previous post in this thread is OBVIOUSLY true...Greer was inept. There is NO other way to excuse his behavior that day. JFK may have liked Greer personally, but he died partly because of Greer's non-reaction to gunfire. In sports terms....Greer choked.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

it is possible that greer was instructed to slow or stop in dealey plaza for some unknown reason unrelated to the assassination and when that event took place, he could not reveal what he had done. I do not know why, but if he did not neglect in his duties or he was not involved then this scenerio is plausible. until we know the full truth of what happened that day then you cannot rule out any theory.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember someone (I believe it was Judyth Baker) saying that she was told (apparently by Lee Oswald),thatGreer had been studied prior to the assassination, and it was known thathe would freeze up and stop the car if he heard shots. I can't remember exactlywhere I heard this. I think it was in a video clip. Other things I've read aboutGreer emphasize that he was 54 years old and had basically been a driver hisentire career,not used in any other capacity,and wasn't the brightest bulbin the box in general.His son had a very odd response when asked if his dad had liked Kennedy,saying,"Well, we were Methodist"- I guess implying that Methodists didn't like Catholics!Anyway, does anyone else remember Judyth making this statement?Brian.