Hey Guys, give me some help here:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Paul, although I think at times we have had "members" post under different identities, I don't believe that some of the people you have mentioned are in that genre. I certainly don't think Billy is, that's for sure. Some of the others you have mentioned like Brian White and Ricky Clow don't fall in that category either in my opinion. I wouldn't put it past some to do this, but I don't think that's the case for most of us. To me, although I differ from time to time with Billy about certain subject matters, Billy has been one of the best posters on this board. But if you have evidence that I am wrong, and Wim can back you up (it is his site), than the disinformation machine really is bigger than even I thought.Add 'Chad Duncan' to his list IMO....ALSO GIOVANNI Look, I've butted heads with Dan somewhere else in cyberspace....he's a 'man of many names' and multiple personalities
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Hey, why am I being brought up in this? I'm just a normal guy who is using his real name to find out more and my uncle happened to be on the grassy knoll. I am me, and post on no other. If I have posted anything that seems odd, Iapologize, but Im just here to understand. I'll be glad to give you a phone number or email address to verify - I have swapped emails with Wim with my real email address that has my name in it and it is a legitimate work email.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:Hey, why am I being brought up in this? I'm just a normal guy who is using his real name to find out more and my uncle happened to be on the grassy knoll. I am me, and post on no other. If I have posted anything that seems odd, Iapologize, but Im just here to understand. I'll be glad to give you a phone number or email address to verify - I have swapped emails with Wim with my real email address that has my name in it and it is a legitimate work email.Elaborate please..how is it a 'legitimate' work e-mail..did you get it notarized?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Again, it's just me, but I wouldn't classify Chad Duncan or scottjfkmad in this genre either. There are some that have obviously spread disinformation on this site, using different names, but I wouldn't classify the above mentioned in that category, or the others I mentioned in a previous post.
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

Its a wonder that we have advanced as far as we have as a society. Sorry your thread fell apart Wim! I'll be happy to check into the Wiki thing.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim, as Paul says, it looks like someone deleted your comment. The disinformation machine is alive and well.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

No, sir, it has a real life company that is known by anyone in the united states as a business. chad.m.duncan@conocophillips.com if you want to email me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

As I said, you are good by me Chad.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

If I have typed a single word that appears as dis info please point it out so I can apologize. It was an absolute error if it happened, and frankly I could care less than to waste my time even pondering a way to try and make someone believe something other than the facts that are either out there or appear to be out there. No matter what, Paul seems to think one way and appears to spend a lot of time analyzing what others input on here.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:No, sir, it has a real life company that is known by anyone in the united states as a business. chad.m.duncan@conocophillips.com if you want to email me.Well I couldn't activate your e-mail...does it have anything to do with the gas and oil business?