Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
j.j.c.bruinsma

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Wim what is that ,,show,, with PAM..........?I read and see a lot of that woman on Internet,can you tell us more,here on JFK Murder Solved forum.gr.J.J.C.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

What show do you mean? Wim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Jsnow915 wrote:First off...Wim thanks for helping me out with the registration...secondly...I have a question for James.If he shot with a mercury bullet,then put the shell in his mouth,wouldn't he get some type of sickness or poisoning?Also wouldn't the shell have some traces?Good thought, but no, the shell would have no traces at all, since the mercury was inside the bullet, which has nothing to do with the shell.Your idea to examine the clothing for mercury traces is better. Wim
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar wrote:What show do you mean? WimThe ,,show,, i mean that woman presents herself on the Internetwith a James Fils (love)story and thinks she is the new Princes of the JFK case.Can you tell us more.gr.J.J.C.
Bob

Post by Bob »

J.J.C., I certainly don't know the situation regarding Pamela Ray as well as Wim and others, but what I do know is not flattering. To me she comes off as a demented, greedy liar that is has tried to use her association with REAL researchers like Wim and Jim Marrs for her own voracious purpose. She has also used Jimmy Files for sure. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY knows Jimmy as well as Bruce Brychek, and I know he certainly doesn't care for Pamela or her tactics.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

She will probably be or call a no show on this one IMO.....
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Received a letter from Mr. James Files this past friday. His head seems to be better and he is just getting over a terrible bout with the flu that he really thought was the end for him. "I knew I was going to die from this" he said. He apparently also lost a very near and dear family member that I interpret as his adopted father, maybe stepfather? So he is very down right now and could use some cheering up. Other than that, he seems good.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I once had the opportunity to meet Files, but I wasn't able to because of some circumstances beyond my control. I have never written him either, but I know people like Bruce that were close to Jimmy. Like I have told Bruce and others that communicate with Jimmy, please pass on my best wishes. Again, I would never condone what Jimmy did on 11/22/1963, but at least he has told the truth, or at least some of it. More has come out over time. Like his brief meeting with General Lansdale just before the assassination. E.H. Hunt had a death bed "confession", but to me, he was still protecting some that were guilty, and was blaming some, but not ALL of the conspirators. We need more truth, while we still can get it, and not just from Jimmy. There are others that were in on the assassination that are STILL alive as well.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Chad Duncan wrote:Received a letter from Mr. James Files this past friday. His head seems to be better and he is just getting over a terrible bout with the flu that he really thought was the end for him. "I knew I was going to die from this" he said. He apparently also lost a very near and dear family member that I interpret as his adopted father, maybe stepfather? So he is very down right now and could use some cheering up. Other than that, he seems good. chad,I know you mean well, but i think that jimmy prefers that you keep his personal business and health issues out of the forum.Namaste'
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

What happened to Pamela?I am wondering if its going to be a no show maybe yes maybe no