45 years ago today

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: 45 years ago today

Post by Slav »

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/JFK_A ... ion.html45 years and as time goes on they try to make the sheeple forget
bobspez

Re: 45 years ago today

Post by bobspez »

Bruce,I'm quite flattered by your kind words. Thank you. To address two points you raised.Top down approach. I see your point in terms of actually not having been able to hold the leaders of the assassination accountable. However I can also see people needing to collect evidence that refutes the Warren Commission report, and all those little details are in fact evidence.Having accomplished almost nothing in 54 years. Once again, in terms of having gotten indictments, having brought people to trial, you are correct. But in terms of having dispelled for probably a majority of people the myth of the Warren Commission findings, I think that has been accomplished. Also I believe the aftermath of these investigations has been to inspire people to present alternative histories of the US, that tend to explain and put into a wider perspective the motives and forces behind the assassinations of JFK/RFK/MLK. If the CIA/oil cartels/banking cartels did it many times in many places around the world, why not here? Once you peek behind the curtain, everything looks different. And in terms of accomplishing something in 54 years I have to ask what were the goals? To get the word out? to name the guilty parties? We have probably done that. What we haven't done is to reset the military industrial complex or to bring the guilty parties who called the shots to trial. I think there has not been an expressed goal other than to reveal the truth. But having revealed the truth, what then? I think for those who have been converted to our view of history and politics the frustration comes from our view that the perpetrators got away with it, prospered from it, and seemingly are still in control of the country in terms of war, economics, domestic politics and selling their story in the mass media.I think the real chasm in society is not that people have a different view of the facts. I think most people, just using common sense, can recognize the true facts of most things. I think what they do with those facts depends on whether they truly believe the rich and powerful know what is best and are working for the common good, or truly believe the rich and powerful are exploiting society for their own good. Back in the 50's and 60's, liberals and conservatives could have a civil debate about ideologies and policies, and most could acknowledge the other's point of view, even if they disagereed with it. Today it's all name calling and demeaning the other side's intelligence and morals. I honestly don't know how you come to a meeting of the minds given the constant barrage of data that seems to create wholesale mass confusion/amnesia and a need for constant diversion and entertainment. I am as affected by this as anyone.In my more cynical moments I see us all as indoctrinated and manipulated from cradle to the grave by all the institutions that form our lives and opinions: school, church, work, the mass media, even entertainment. But in my practical moments I have to agree I've had opportunities to serve the state and myself and others as a law abiding and productive member of society, was able to raise a family and have retired with my needs fulfilled, and all without having to violate my liberal beliefs. So although I was exploited, and earned more for my employers than I did for myself, I benefited as well.And finally, we may have set ourselves an impossible task if we thought knowledge could change the way the world works and has probably worked throughout time. After all the rich and powerful have generally run things over time throughout history. As F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote in 1926, 20 years before I was born: "Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we are. They are different."Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:11.24.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members:11.24.2017 - Mr. bobspez originally Posted his abrasive, brilliant, caustic, focused Response and Supporting Material.Bob, I have read and studied all of your previous Posts. You and I agree at least 95% of the time thus far. I find you well researched, and well thought out in all of your material.My Opinion is that analyses, readings, research, study, and writings ABSOLUTELY NEED TO FOCUS ON A TOP DOWN APPROACH.JFK Researcher's verbally nod their heads in agreement with what you have stated. Then go back to counting bullet holes, bullets, shooters, shots, teams, the Zapruder Film, etc.VIRTUALLY NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED OR PROVED IN 54 YEARS.I CALL IT 54 YEARS OF CIRCUITOUS INSANITY. (11.24.2017, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.