JOSEPH P. KENNEDY, FRANK COSTELLO, AND THE MOB:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: JOSEPH P. KENNEDY, FRANK COSTELLO, AND THE MOB:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:04.14.2006 - I Posted this Headline: Joseph P. Kennedy, Frank Costello, And The Mob. Skim my material quickly. It was always intended as a take-off point for in-depth discussions following up on the mob, and the developmental history thereafter.Concentrate on the Posts by Jim Harwood, and Jim Thompson, especially Jim Harwood's developmental history of Permindex.If you are interested in research, study, and writing along this Subject Matter, this is worth re-evaluating, especially for follow-up research, and study to connect to more recent efforts.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Re: JOSEPH P. KENNEDY, FRANK COSTELLO, AND THE MOB:

Post by Bob »

Bruce brings up a great point regarding Joe Kennedy and his background. Almost everyone knows that he was a bootlegger. Almost everyone knows that he made a deal with the mob to help JFK win Illinois in 1960. That being said, why does hardly anyone know about Samuel and Prescott Bu$h? Samuel sold arms to the Germans in WWI, while the U.S. was in the war. Prescott was part of a failed coup that tried to topple FDR, plus was charged with trading with the enemy in 1942, because of his ties with Nazi Germany. I would think that would be important history, especially knowing that we have had two Bu$h Presidents after the treasonous past of both Samuel and Prescott. Treason runs in the family as Poppy Bu$h was part of the group that conspired to murder JFK, and Dumbya Bu$h was President when Operation Northwoods...er...9/11 happened.