amazing

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: amazing

Post by John Beckham »

agreed! Lee was not on the 6th floor. he was firing a shot from another floor, or simply enjoying a Coke! NOT A PEPSI (which is the drink of choice for satan and Nixon)!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

conspiracybuff, don't you think, "warning shots" are nonsense, because would Oswald really have wanted to attract attention to him? From the second floor, from where there was a tree inbetween JFK adn Oswald? Interfering in the short shooting time frame for the professional hitmen? Who warns who in such a short time here? Abort by shooting? ... Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

true, i just threw that out there, and also stated he was enjoying a Coke. no one seems to know what abort method Lee was going to use, if any. who knows, maybe it was a firecracker...
ChristophMessner

conspiracybuff, as far as I know, Nixon planned to do more advertising for Pepsi in the Soviet Union with Lee: the slogan was: Pepsi is prickling like firecrackers, much better than vodka ... Lee did not know about any assassination in TSBD, he thought it was all about firecracker testing ... Ok, let's be funny: Oswald knew JFK was about to be killed, since he was weapons testing with Files, he most probably knew from Files, that there would be other hitmen on the scene, but not the Files would shoot by himself, and he knew that there would be other controllers and "collegues" at the scene. So Oswald knew, he had only a very specialized job around TSBD on that day and that that main job was done already before the shooting started. The main job was not abort helping, but "It's a go!"-preparation. He did, what Phillips told him to do and that is preparing everything so that the Mob-killers can make their job and get out again.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS AMAZING? The fact that we have some new blood here in this forum. I thought a few months ago that it was going to die. I like new ideas however interesting they may be...it gets us all thinking. I have pondered long and often regarding oswald and his role. i do not believe he pulled a trigger that day. i do think it possible that he could have been a lookout man for the shooters on the 6th and/or possibly 5th floor. whether he knew exactly who was being shot or what the agenda was, he may have unintentially aided in the assassination and when it all came down got the heck out of dodge. at the time of the contact with jimmy the previous week, at that time, jimmy did not know he would be a shooter. he only found out that friday. oswald may not have known what jimmy was in town for. he knew of jimmy from previous jobs and associations. they all worked together in a round of bout way. phillips probably told oswald jimmy was in town that week and to show him around. he didn't know what for, they never talked about it.Namaste'
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:conspiracybuff, don't you think, "warning shots" are nonsense, because would Oswald really have wanted to attract attention to him? From the second floor, from where there was a tree inbetween JFK adn Oswald? Interfering in the short shooting time frame for the professional hitmen? Who warns who in such a short time here? Abort by shooting? ... ChrisHere's an answer for you. A good part of this information can be viewed on THIS website under the heading JFK II where you can watch a documentary for FREE. CLick on the link at the left called "Film JFK II." It's the 16th link under CONTENTS.If you look at Oswald as an informant for the FBI who had infiltrated this right-wing conspiracy, you'll understand the warning shot idea. We know that Oswald was an FBI informant (his informant number was S179 and he was being paid $200 a month which was a good sum in 1963 dollars). We also have evidence that Oswald was most-likely the souce behind the warning that the FBI received that there was going to be an attempt on JFK's life on or around November 22, 1963. Oswald DID go to the FBI office, but the note that Oswald left was flushed down the toilet (literally) by James Hosty who admitted doing it. Hosty claims that the note said that Oswald told the FBI to stop bothering his wife about whatever. What it really said we'll never know because it went down the toilet. We also know that an FBI memo in 1960 (three YEARS before the assassination) and written by Hoover complained about someone using Oswald's identity while Oswald was in Russia to buy trucks for CIA-trained anti-Castro Cubans. Why HOOVER would be interested in lowly Oswald is beyond me unless he wasn't so unimportant. We also know that the CIA was continuing to try and topple Castro's Cuba even during the Cuban Missile Crisis, which led JFK to order the FBI to shut down the CIA training camps. They didn't exactly know where the camps were because they were disquised. During this time there were SEVERAL CIA-backed operations, like Operation 40, Operation Mongoose, and Alpha 66, and the CIA went against JFK's specific orders and actually instigated attacks while we almost went to war with the Russians during the Cuban Missile Crisis. JFK spoke of the instigators of the attacks (the CIA et al) as having "a collective death wish for the world." We also know that days after Oswald visited the CIA training camp in Lake Ponchartrain, Louisiana (where they were training some of the misguided anti-Castro Cubans) that the camp was raided by the FBI. After that, the conspirators probably KNEW that Oswald was an informant for the FBI. We also have Judyth Baker (Oswald's girlfriend) saying that Oswald told her that he had infiltrated a violent right-wing group that was going to try and kill the president and, according to her, he discussed the idea of firing a warning shot from the building (TSBD) BEFORE the actual attempt to try and THWART the assassination attempt.The cherry on the ice-cream Sunday is that the conspirators apparently were able to get rid of JFK (effectively stopping him from using the FBI to shut down their operations) and then FRAME the FBI's own informant against them (Oswald) for shooting JFK. Oswald would most certainly wanted to stop the assassination, and what better way than to fire warning shots BEFORE the actual attempt to try and get the police to react.
ChristophMessner

Pasquale, thank you for your detailed informative answer! I watched JFK II, yes. But it's true, I'm not an expert regarding Oswald. I guess you are right, Oswald rather wanted to prevent the assassination. He was no right-winger, having experience of the real "left" world in the Soviet Union. If he really wanted to make warning shot(s), why didn't he do it and why didn't he leave TSBD earlier when it was clear to him that he won't do it?Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:conspiracybuff, don't you think, "warning shots" are nonsense, because would Oswald really have wanted to attract attention to him? From the second floor, from where there was a tree inbetween JFK adn Oswald? Interfering in the short shooting time frame for the professional hitmen? Who warns who in such a short time here? Abort by shooting? ... ChrisHere's an answer for you. A good part of this information can be viewed on THIS website under the heading JFK II where you can watch a documentary for FREE. CLick on the link at the left called "Film JFK II." It's the 16th link under CONTENTS.If you look at Oswald as an informant for the FBI who had infiltrated this right-wing conspiracy, you'll understand the warning shot idea. We know that Oswald was an FBI informant (his informant number was S179 and he was being paid $200 a month which was a good sum in 1963 dollars). We also have evidence that Oswald was most-likely the souce behind the warning that the FBI received that there was going to be an attempt on JFK's life on or around November 22, 1963. Oswald DID go to the FBI office, but the note that Oswald left was flushed down the toilet (literally) by James Hosty who admitted doing it. Hosty claims that the note said that Oswald told the FBI to stop bothering his wife about whatever. What it really said we'll never know because it went down the toilet. We also know that an FBI memo in 1960 (three YEARS before the assassination) and written by Hoover complained about someone using Oswald's identity while Oswald was in Russia to buy trucks for CIA-trained anti-Castro Cubans. Why HOOVER would be interested in lowly Oswald is beyond me unless he wasn't so unimportant. We also know that the CIA was continuing to try and topple Castro's Cuba even during the Cuban Missile Crisis, which led JFK to order the FBI to shut down the CIA training camps. They didn't exactly know where the camps were because they were disquised. During this time there were SEVERAL CIA-backed operations, like Operation 40, Operation Mongoose, and Alpha 66, and the CIA went against JFK's specific orders and actually instigated attacks while we almost went to war with the Russians during the Cuban Missile Crisis. JFK spoke of the instigators of the attacks (the CIA et al) as having "a collective death wish for the world." We also know that days after Oswald visited the CIA training camp in Lake Ponchartrain, Louisiana (where they were training some of the misguided anti-Castro Cubans) that the camp was raided by the FBI. After that, the conspirators probably KNEW that Oswald was an informant for the FBI. We also have Judyth Baker (Oswald's girlfriend) saying that Oswald told her that he had infiltrated a violent right-wing group that was going to try and kill the president and, according to her, he discussed the idea of firing a warning shot from the building (TSBD) BEFORE the actual attempt to try and THWART the assassination attempt.The cherry on the ice-cream Sunday is that the conspirators apparently were able to get rid of JFK (effectively stopping him from using the FBI to shut down their operations) and then FRAME the FBI's own informant against them (Oswald) for shooting JFK. Oswald would most certainly wanted to stop the assassination, and what better way than to fire warning shots BEFORE the actual attempt to try and get the police to react. Also, two other things. Remember the teletype message that the FBI received shortly before the assassination warning of an attempt. Who do you think sent that message? Plus, remember the note Oswald gave Hosty of the FBI just before 11/22/1963. The note Hosty was told to destroy after Oswald's murder. Why? Because it probably was another warning.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, thank you for your detailed informative answer! I watched JFK II, yes. But it's true, I'm not an expert regarding Oswald. I guess you are right, Oswald rather wanted to prevent the assassination. He was no right-winger, having experience of the real "left" world in the Soviet Union. If he really wanted to make warning shot(s), why didn't he do it and why didn't he leave TSBD earlier when it was clear to him that he won't do it?ChrisThat's a great question. He may not have had a chance. Jim Garrison speculated that he was instructed by his handler or handlers to wait on the second floor lunch room perhaps for a phone call. When a motorcycle policeman encountered Oswals on the second floor only 90 seconds after the shooting, Oswald was on the second floor and not sweating or out of breath at all.
ChristophMessner

Pasquale, being not out of breath 90 seconds later does not mean, that he did not hear the shots. And he deliberately chose to stay in that building, risking or even wanting to be detected. He did that only, if somebody would have told him before: "It's ok Oz. The police will come, but whatever they will make with you, we will care for you and help you out!" Tom, I can hardly believe that Files and Oz did not know very well that Files' weapon's calibrating could be for shooting at the president, too. Ok, they did not talk much about it and Files' told Oz, that Files would only be a body guard for somebody, but because Oz was working in TSBD, just "accidently" where the motorcade was going to be, they both knew 100% that Files could be a JFK-killer, too. So Oz knew, that they will shoot at the president, when he was in the TSBD at 12:30 and before and he did not do anything against it, because he followed the order not to interfer. Chris