Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Dealey Joe »

Very interesting story.An old friend told me that Weishaupt was actually a Zionist Jew.Over centuries these people have always maintained false identities.Weishaupt is said to be German and of course we know Germany had many "Jews".
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Very interesting story.An old friend told me that Weishaupt was actually a Zionist Jew.Over centuries these people have always maintained false identities.Weishaupt is said to be German and of course we know Germany had many "Jews".Joe,THAT's what I was looking for as well. I have to catch up on the Weishaupt information. I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. Pasquale
Pasquale DiFabrizio

What do you guys think about the Aaron Lopez information...a major slave trader who pretended to be Christian when he was actually Jewish. ?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

This is an excellent website for information regarding Israeli involvement in 9/11. It's called rediscover911 . These are brave people who put their names out there to tell the truth. The first link is the home page. The second link should bring people up to speed on the basic information regarding Israeli involvement in 9/11. http://rediscover911.com/http://redisco ... o-did-911/
Bob

Post by Bob »

As you know, Wayne Madsen has said that Barry Obama is an operative of the CIA. Michael Dell posted a great article about that. Anyway, Wayne also suggests that Obama's Chief of Staff...Rahm Emanuel...is a Mossad operative. Emanuel's background certainly suggests that he indeed is. Emanuel also had a key role in the Clinton White House.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:As you know, Wayne Madsen has said that Barry Obama is an operative of the CIA. Michael Dell posted a great article about that. Anyway, Wayne also suggests that Obama's Chief of Staff...Rahm Emanuel...is a Mossad operative. Emanuel's background certainly suggests that he indeed is. Emanuel also had a key role in the Clinton White House. A little bird told me that Obama's mom was most-likely CIA as well. I'll try and post her biography information, but look it up.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:As you know, Wayne Madsen has said that Barry Obama is an operative of the CIA. Michael Dell posted a great article about that. Anyway, Wayne also suggests that Obama's Chief of Staff...Rahm Emanuel...is a Mossad operative. Emanuel's background certainly suggests that he indeed is. Emanuel also had a key role in the Clinton White House. Speaking of Mossad operatives and spooks, another bird, a bigger bird, recently suggested to me that a couple of people I have had recent issues and dealings with lately might just be working for the other side and pretending to be on the side of the truth. I'll keep you guys updated because the truth is the truth, and facts are facts. Arrogance always comes before the fall. This has nothing to do with any of you here. You are my friends, but I think you met one of "them" here. LOLWe "little people" sometimes grow horns and sharpen our teeth.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

On a lighter note, take a look at Obama's mother's biographical information. To me and others, she fits the profile of a spook.
Bob

Post by Bob »

In terms of Obama being a CIA operative, I said this earlier in another post...This has been said before, but every President since Poppy Bu$h has had CLEAR CIA connections. Wayne Madsen has said that President Obama was a CIA operative at Columbia University. Dumbya was like his dad Poppy, in terms of being tied in with failed businesses that were fronts for the CIA. Slick Willie and Poppy were tied at the hip in Mena, when the CIA was doing the massive drug running there. Poppy really controlled things in the White House after Reagan was almost assassinated. See Iran/Contra, Mena etc. Also look at all the guys that have been CIA directors under these Presidents. Currently you have Leon Panetta, a former Clinton aide. Under Dumbya, you had Slick Willie's CIA director George Tenet, who allowed 9/11 to take place. Dumbya also had Porter Goss as CIA director, who was a former Iran/Contra player and a former Operation 40 guy. Michael Hayden was someone from the Military Industrial Complex who was allowed to run the CIA with two wars waging in Iraq and Afghanistan. Poppy had current Secretary of Defense Bob Gates as one of his CIA directors. Gates is yet ANOTHER former Iran/Contra player. The CIA helped to assassinate JFK and now they basically run the White House, along with some other foxes (see Wall Street, Big Oil, Big Insurance/Pharma, AIPAC/Israel ) that also run that hen house. Obama went out of his way to clear the CIA of using torture tactics. He has escalated the war in Afghanistan, while nothing has changed in Iraq. There are more private contractors (Blackwater, Halliburton, etc.) on the ground in Afghanistan and Iraq than troops now.When Obama makes a decision think about who really pulls the strings at the White House. It's the power elite. The CIA is a BIG part of that group. This process started when they killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy on 11/22/1963. A future CIA director and a future President was part of that conspiracy. Right Poppy? In terms of Iraq, we saw the troop pull out last night. But 50,000 U.S. troops will remain in Iraq. Whay doesn't the MSM ever mention the amount of contractors in Iraq and Afhanistan that OUTNUMBER the troops there. The security forces of Blackwater who murder like it's a walk in the park. Sort of like the security forces Israel uses.
Bob

Post by Bob »