Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I have corresponded with Gary Mack...he was somewhat abrasive in his answers,but hey,how would you react if you were being personally attacked,I know I wouldn't be so kind...from what I got from him is this...he thinks there is a conspiracy but only accepts tangible evidence of one...when I get a chance,I will post his responses.Jsnow915,I completely respect you opinion too. Please let us know what he thinks. He should just post here. Having said that, there is a joke waiting to happen here.What I wanted to write right off the bat was something along the lines of "Yeah, I have something "tangible" right here!!! LMAO Pasquale, I dont think Mack will ever post here. Heck he doesn't in other forums. He hides and sends people messages
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I have corresponded with Gary Mack...he was somewhat abrasive in his answers,but hey,how would you react if you were being personally attacked,I know I wouldn't be so kind...from what I got from him is this...he thinks there is a conspiracy but only accepts tangible evidence of one...when I get a chance,I will post his responses.Jsnow915,I completely respect you opinion too. Please let us know what he thinks. He should just post here. Having said that, there is a joke waiting to happen here.What I wanted to write right off the bat was something along the lines of "Yeah, I have something "tangible" right here!!! LMAO Pasquale, I dont think Mack will ever post here. Heck he doesn't in other forums. He hides and sends people messages Ironically, Gary signed up as a forum member awhile back. I'm sure he drops in on occasion to check out the discussion. But as Ken says, Mack does most of communicating one on one with people, unless he gets the opportunity to appear on a Discovery special about the JFK assassination as an "expert", or some other MSM investigative "report" that uses Mack as the mouthpiece to help spread the disinformation message.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote: you know what your right to i don't believe you and sorry chris but i no longer can trust you or feel like i can trust you and that is all i'm saying. however it was very nice of you to say but chris you totally destroyed the trust i had in you. It's because you judge people superficially and throw around verdicts like God. saracarter766 wrote: i give the middle finger to traitors like gary mack i just have a very extreme amount of hatred for him i just can't help it peeps but when i look up to and highly respect and admire people like gary mack and they end up turning the other way yes i am very angry at him for that i can't help it people. I feel the same almost (rather contempt than hatred), but rather think that pissing at his shinbone all the time is not the right and decent strategy to bring him back to the unbiased truthers (which he was in the beginning). It would be important to help him increasing his courage and taking his momentary face-and-money-losing (which would soon disappear I'm sure) for his change into promoting publicly what he REALLY believes in the JFK-case again.well well chris showing your true colors again do me a huge favor and never speak to me again i am fed up to here with you there might have been some chance that i would've wanted us to be friends with you again aw man you can forget it i always knew i could'nt trust you so go talk to your new pal paul pennyworth he'll give a flying frick what you got to say. i don't think things are gonna get any better between me and chris guys i'm gonna just leave there's to much bad blood between me and chris i wish everyone the best.with that being said i'm outta here peeps and chris you take that olive branch you've been trying to extend and you shove it where the sun don't shine because when i told you i hated your guts i dang sure meant it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I've said all that I can say. I've tried to be a ref in all of this, which is ironically what I tried to do as a bouncer in an earlier time in my life. People still ask me about all the fights I was in as a bouncer. Yes...I was in a few...but I broke up a hell of a lot more fights than I was ever involved in. That being said...shake hands...and DON'T come out fighting.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Jesus said: "Love your enemies!"So Gary Mack shall be critizised but not ruled by mob's law.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I have corresponded with Gary Mack...he was somewhat abrasive in his answers,but hey,how would you react if you were being personally attacked,I know I wouldn't be so kind...from what I got from him is this...he thinks there is a conspiracy but only accepts tangible evidence of one...when I get a chance,I will post his responses.Jsnow915,I completely respect you opinion too. Please let us know what he thinks. He should just post here. Having said that, there is a joke waiting to happen here.What I wanted to write right off the bat was something along the lines of "Yeah, I have something "tangible" right here!!! LMAO Pasquale, I dont think Mack will ever post here. Heck he doesn't in other forums. He hides and sends people messages Well, it must be a real pickle that he's in, eh? I mean, here he is putting out propaganda and disinformation and, like a politician, doing a dance individually or one-on-one with people and trying to dupe them. Here we are calling him Mack-the-Sack, and he has to respond by proxy! LOLI hope he's reading this: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.Exactly.Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.Exactly.Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack? Pasquale, yes you can. There is plenty of "hard evidence" that Gary is "Mack The Sack"
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mack said one thing in 1988 on TMWKK. Now he says a lot of other things. Privately, he says that he thinks there could be a conspiracy depending on who he is talking to, but publically (like in the Discovery specials on the JFK assassination) and as curator of the 6th floor museum at the TSBD, he is a big proponent of the magic bullet theory and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin. Mack deserves all the criticism he gets, not just for flip flopping, but because he still talks about the SBT or MBT like it was a reality, when he know FULL well that it isn't. Mack is a smart guy and well spoken. Somebody got to him. When you see me posting things that are similar to Mack's beliefs or not posting at all, you will know somebody got to me.