David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Bob »

Please read this...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... ps.htmNote this part of that page...(4) Lisa Pease, Probe Magazine (March-April, 1996) During the Church committee hearings, Senator Richard Schweiker's independent investigator Gaeton Fonzi stumbled onto a vital lead in the Kennedy assassination. An anti-Castro Cuban exile leader named Antonio Veciana was bitter about what he felt had been a government setup leading to his recent imprisonment, and he wanted to talk. Fonzi asked him about his activities, and without any prompting from Fonzi, Veciana volunteered the fact that his CIA handler, known to him only as "Maurice Bishop," had been with Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas not long before the assassination of Kennedy. Veciana gave a description of Bishop to a police artist, who drew a sketch. One notable characteristic Veciana mentioned were the dark patches on the skin under the eyes. When Senator Schweiker first saw the picture, he thought it strongly resembled the CIA's former Chief of the Western Hemisphere Division-one of the highest positions in the Agency - and the head of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO): David Atlee Phillips. Now look at the man in the photo at Oswald's press conference. Do you see dark patches?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I do, I do, I do see dark patches under the man's eyes!Does John Rutledge have dark patches under his eyes too?Have we been able to track down even a single photo of John?Al playfulness aside, I think it would be BIG news if it could be demonstrated that the man in the photo is Phillips, but that will take some work. The woman faceologist (or whatever they are called) who confirmed the hobos as Rogers, Harrelson, and Holt- is she still around?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:I do, I do, I do see dark patches under the man's eyes!Does John Rutledge have dark patches under his eyes too?Have we been able to track down even a single photo of John?Al playfulness aside, I think it would be BIG news if it could be demonstrated that the man in the photo is Phillips, but that will take some work. The woman faceologist (or whatever they are called) who confirmed the hobos as Rogers, Harrelson, and Holt- is she still around?I will keep searching for a photo. It would be great if the man (Gary Mack) who claimed the man was Rutledge...would supply a photo circa 1963. I have written Lois Gibson before on another matter and she never got back to me. But I will attempt to contact her again regarding this situation.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:I do, I do, I do see dark patches under the man's eyes!Does John Rutledge have dark patches under his eyes too?Have we been able to track down even a single photo of John?Al playfulness aside, I think it would be BIG news if it could be demonstrated that the man in the photo is Phillips, but that will take some work. The woman faceologist (or whatever they are called) who confirmed the hobos as Rogers, Harrelson, and Holt- is she still around?I will keep searching for a photo. It would be great if the man (Gary Mack) who claimed the man was Rutledge...would supply a photo circa 1963. I have written Lois Gibson before on another matter and she never got back to me. But I will attempt to contact her again regarding this situation.Great job Bob. I hope you do get in touch with Lois Gibson. This would be interesting indeed.
Bob

Post by Bob »

No response as of yet...but I just sent the note last night.
Bob

Post by Bob »

As a few of you know, in his reply to me, Robert Groden seems to think there is a remarkable likeness to Phillips, especially the areas of the eyebrows and the nose comparing the two photos. Robert also said not to take anything at face value from Gary Mack. We will continue our effort to find a photo of John Rutledge however.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Yeah, "face" wouldn't be the portion of Mackster's anatomy that springs to mind, in terms of value. But seriously, I find it odd that the "not Atlee" camp has been unable to produce a pic of their boy that sells what they're selling. Did this mystery guy even exist? Yet to see the photo, all I'm saying... Paging Mr. Rutledge? Still waitin' on that chestnut!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Almost forgot, pic of Rutledge must have the face dots I showed with my photo enhancement on an earlier page of this thread (& drawing them in with a pen don't count). Takers?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:As a few of you know, in his reply to me, Robert Groden seems to think there is a remarkable likeness to Phillips, especially the areas of the eyebrows and the nose comparing the two photos. Robert also said not to take anything at face value from Gary Mack. We will continue our effort to find a photo of John Rutledge however.If a photo of Rutledge can't be produced, I'm going to be even more suspicious that it is indeed Phillips at that press conference. So, where is the elusive photo of Rutledge? It's starting to sound like the whole picture of Oswald at the Soviet Embassy nonsense that CIA said they had proof of. Then, of course, when they're put to task, they produce a photo that is not Oswald at all. LOLThis issue would be a lot easier to deal with if we could just take Gary Mack "The Sack" at his word. Ummm...NOT!!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:As a few of you know, in his reply to me, Robert Groden seems to think there is a remarkable likeness to Phillips, especially the areas of the eyebrows and the nose comparing the two photos. Robert also said not to take anything at face value from Gary Mack. We will continue our effort to find a photo of John Rutledge however.If a photo of Rutledge can't be produced, I'm going to be even more suspicious that it is indeed Phillips at that press conference. So, where is the elusive photo of Rutledge? It's starting to sound like the whole picture of Oswald at the Soviet Embassy nonsense that CIA said they had proof of. Then, of course, when they're put to task, they produce a photo that is not Oswald at all. LOLThis issue would be a lot easier to deal with if we could just take Gary Mack "The Sack" at his word. Ummm...NOT!!!! Pasquale, Gary Mack is also known as quirt1 on the IMDb forum.