JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by Dealey Joe »

Then the bastards shoot you in the head
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Then the bastards shoot you in the head Ask Antonio Veciana. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i7OidcsB3s
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Doe's anyone know how to get copys of documents from the HSCA??AGENCY : HSCA RECORD NUMBER : 180-10082-10415 RECORDS SERIES : NUMBERED FILES. AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 005853 DOCUMENT INFORMATIONORIGINATOR : HSCA FROM : BLEDSOE, PORTER. TO : [No To] TITLE : [No Title] DATE : 02/16/1978 PAGES : 1 DOCUMENT TYPE : OUTSIDE CONTACT REPORT. SUBJECTS : BLEDSOE, PORTER.; BLEDSOE, MARY E. CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL CURRENT STATUS : OPEN DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/04/1993 COMMENTS : Box 117. ORIGINATOR : HSCA FROM : BLEDSOE, PORTER. TO : [No To] TITLE : [No Title] DATE : 02/16/1978 PAGES : 1 DOCUMENT TYPE : OUTSIDE CONTACT REPORT. SUBJECTS : BLEDSOE, PORTER.; BLEDSOE, MARY E. CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL CURRENT STATUS : OPEN DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/04/1993I would love to see what this document contains..
katisha

Post by katisha »

Don't know for sure, Joe, but I'm guessing if it was declassified by the ARRB under the "JFK Records Act" you should be able to get hold of it. The declassified ones are in the National Archives. I'm sure there must be a list (a very long list!) somewhere of what documents are in there, but haven't been able to find it.It might be worth a search on the Mary Ferrell site (don't know if this link will work): http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page I tried a few searches on there, using terms and numbers from your post, but I got either '0 results' or hundreds of thousands of results, depending on what combination of terms I used. I'm pretty new to this looking stuff up on-line biz, and I guess I haven't quite figured out how the MF search function works I'm sure someone around here will soon be able to give you a much more helpful answer. Good luck!
katisha

Post by katisha »

You could try in here, Joe: http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/ , but of course it'll only be there if it was one of the ones declassified. Also it says on there the records aren't available online but only for personal viewing, which might explain why I couldn't find it on Mary Ferrell (but I'm more inclined to believe my woeful computer skills are to blame!)My damn browser crashed three times while I was looking at that site. D'you think it's not that my computer's dying of old age, as my brother-in-law diagnosed (hell, I've only had the thing about 10 years! ), but that the CIA are trying to stop me reading about JFK?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Katisha you know you can withdraw from the back as well as deposit. it is not a oneway street Martha thinks you just put it in the bank and never get it back
katisha

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:Katisha you know you can withdraw from the back as well as deposit. it is not a oneway street Martha thinks you just put it in the bank and never get it back You might be very grateful to Martha for that one day, Joe As for me, it's not so much unwillingness to spend the money as laziness, and being daunted by all the rigmarole of first choosing a new computer and then (the worst bit) working out all the biz about hooking it up, getting it working and transferring bookmarks and files from this ol' thing. I'm not very good with 'electrics'. All this modern folderol, 'tis flyin' in the face of nature
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I hate to get new comp uters, I get one about every 3 years or less,the new one has Windows 7. there might be something great about it but I have yet to find it. outllook express does not work with it, the new email agent is windows live, hell i still can't hardly send an email.my advice is to stick with windows XP or maybe Vista.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Yes I hate to get new comp uters, I get one about every 3 years or less,the new one has Windows 7. there might be something great about it but I have yet to find it. outllook express does not work with it, the new email agent is windows live, hell i still can't hardly send an email.my advice is to stick with windows XP or maybe Vista. Joe I don't like windows 7 either. I have stayed with XP. So far with it, at least I think I know what I'm doing.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

W7 does have a few bells and whistles but I don't need that.I just want something simple and user friendly. one thing though- get plenty of RAM at least 2 even 3 Gig.now that makes a difference.My new one has 3 and it is smooth as silk, you can do several things at once without crashing.That is most likley Katishas problem, no RAM