VERY interesting Dallas police document

JFK Assassination
katisha

Re: VERY interesting Dallas police document

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:That is most likley Katishas problem, no RAMOi, ya cheeky bugger!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I'm afraid to ask what that means
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:Here is another guy that I wonder about:http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKreynolds.htmKen this guy Warren Reynolds worked for his brother in used car lot at 500 East Jefferson.it was a block south of the Tippit shooting.He did not live in the area but I think he may have known LHO if not personaly at least by sight.My theory of what happened fits this scenario. I think he saw the killer of Tippit but it was not LHOafter he was shot in the head he changed his story.
SeamusCoogan

Reynolds-Westbrook.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Good call Joe that's bang on what I looked into a few years back. Not sure about Reynolds knowing Oswald but yeah the reynolds story is crazy. Get this he chases Oswald behind the gas station and then he looks under cars and all but he never notices Oswalds jacket on the ground underneath the rear bumper of a parked olds mobile.No the police discover that and of course its captain westbrook who found one of the three wallets dropped that day. This was also Oswalds second jacket.Smell a giant stinking set up Joe lol. Ive got a bit of stuff on Tippet if you need any thing quotes times just ask.
Phil Dragoo

Jacket of a different color

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The found jacket was not Russian and not the color of either of the two Russian jackets Marina said Lee owned. It contained a laundry mark not matching the 400 laundries the FBI checked in the area. Further, Lee was never known to use a laundry; Marina washed his jackets.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Seamus and Phil,You know my passion is LHO, he is an interesting character that deserves to be figured out.He didn't get to face his accusers so I feel an attraction to try.It is amazing how when you start tp probe it takes on a Dizzy effect of tieing all these people together.Oak Cliff is hard to imagine, is is/was a very small neighborhood, more like a small town. Most everyone knew or knew of everyone else.I am getting ready in the next few days to go to Oak Cliff and get a better on hands feel for it.Any information you have that is pertinate to our journey will be appreciated.just feed it to me slowly, I have to soak on things to digest it.I am slow to get started on Tippit but I have enough to see he is connected.I pretty much tend to ignore about 85 - 90% of what so called witnesses say.Chose the ones that present the best evidence and begin to form a story line.There is a story to everyones life.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Nothing to much to add of you can Joe go inside the Texas theatre they've really done it up and it looks amazing.it took me 13:30-14:30 cant remember i think its more like 13:30 to walk at a good quick pace from Oswalds rooming house to Tippits murder scene. Do it Joe. I have compiled a list of times and so on if you are interested.No one saw him walk. No one saw him run there. No one saw him fly by magic carpet either and despite rumours he was not in company of Grover and Bigbird. As for understanding Oswald. Hmmmmmm I think hes the fellow we all wanna understand lol.Try and track down as much of Larry Harris's stuff as you can chief. He's dead but im sure someone in Dallas like Bob Groden will direct you where to get his reserach its hard to find online sadly.1) Grab hold of Jims review of Oswald and the CIA read it and see what you think. Its far more easy to read than Newmans actual work trust me Newmans got good info and I have the book but my god its like reading the Lord of the Rings in Somali.2) Then try and get hold of John Armstrongs Harvey and Lee and other stuff. Very interesting weird happenings3) I an Griggs No Case To Answer is a Ballsy book with some tidbits sleuths like your self will help you understand the make up of the DPD that day.But email me if you get stuck.It'll be fun to work on the Tippit Oswald thing with someone. As much of a pratt he is Dale Myers book with malice has some nice maps and he made what I felt to be a fair call about Aquilla Clemmons and whom she would've seen. As for Tippits involvement yeah his movements were well dodgey that day. We dont know what was going on and its still a mystery nevertheless I think the Ruby angle with Tippets been a little overplayed half the police force knew Ruby it no big deal. For me the its the Tippit
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Seamus do you think we can put them together anywhere?I don't know much about Tippit.course I don't think LHO killed Tippit but I am open to ideas
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Seamus do you think we can put them together anywhere?I don't know much about Tippit.course I don't think LHO killed Tippit but I am open to ideasJoe check this out on Tippit and his murder:http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Thats a nice piece Ken a good little starter/Taster. And the info's cool nice primary sources.Thanks mate very good Ive been trying for ages to find all that stuff on the one page.Yeah its hard to put Oswald and Tippit together. Simply because well a lot of the people verifying the information are a little dodgey. But yeah a Little link is there certainly at least he had Oswalds description. I agree Oswald did not shoot Tippit. What to do is look at the physical evidence first, then descriptions and so on. Theres some people in the vicinity whom are a little dodgey. Just as in the Texas School Book Depository there are one or two people who sre deeply suspicious check out Greg Parker. I believe that in this neighbourhood there may well have been someone who knew more than she let on. But lets proceed slowly slowly get your ass to Oak Cliff first chief.