Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

have you got films?do you have my email address?we need to do some of this chitchat by email
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry Craig wrote:ok why does it keep takeing me to a dog website joe lolDealey Joe wrote:if you get one throug Network solutions I can help you with it.that is the only one I know aboutgo to this website, it is the one i dohttp://www.mountaindogpuppy.comJerry that is my web siteI breed Swiss Mountain Dogs.sorry I didn't tell you that.
Phil Dragoo

Ruby shoots Oswald

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenGreat clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUPwjIOKCsOpen to the front. Ruby gets in and gets a front row seat. Fritz peels off. That bozo in the ice cream suit holds Oswald. And of course the kicker is honk when Oswald appears, honk for the shot.Oh and we didn't take any notes or make any tapes of his "interrogation," folks.And of course Ruby could see a signal and come on over from "wiring the money," and walk inside, cross the hall, through the door, down the stairs, through the door, and be armed and ready. For Fritz to deliver him like a shooting gallery barker.Not too much corruption in Dallas police and sheriff's departments, when the local mafia drug guy can walk in and silence the patsy.And nobody mentions Cabell the mayor was brother to Cabell the CIA guy fired by the late president--who got his head blowed off in the town.Welcome to Dallas. The editor of the Dallas Morning News was named Dealey; he told JFK in public that he should get off Caroline's bike 'cause the people needed their leader on a white horse.They got one in a gray hearse.And they kept hounding and murdering the inconvenient witnesses--like Roger D. Craig.
katisha

Re: Ruby shoots Oswald

Post by katisha »

Phil Dragoo wrote:KenGreat clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUPwjIOKCsOpen to the front. Ruby gets in and gets a front row seat. Fritz peels off. That bozo in the ice cream suit holds Oswald. And of course the kicker is honk when Oswald appears, honk for the shot.Oh and we didn't take any notes or make any tapes of his "interrogation," folks.And of course Ruby could see a signal and come on over from "wiring the money," and walk inside, cross the hall, through the door, down the stairs, through the door, and be armed and ready. For Fritz to deliver him like a shooting gallery barker.Not too much corruption in Dallas police and sheriff's departments, when the local mafia drug guy can walk in and silence the patsy.And nobody mentions Cabell the mayor was brother to Cabell the CIA guy fired by the late president--who got his head blowed off in the town.Welcome to Dallas. The editor of the Dallas Morning News was named Dealey; he told JFK in public that he should get off Caroline's bike 'cause the people needed their leader on a white horse.They got one in a gray hearse.And they kept hounding and murdering the inconvenient witnesses--like Roger D. Craig.(bolded the bits I'm replying to)One of the many things that astonished me about the clip Ken posted earlier was that when the DPD brought Oswald down to the garage for the transfer, they had an ambo standing by, just in case anything happened
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Your right Katisha. Another thing in the clip was that reporter referring to Oswald as Lee Harold Oswald.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Folks you should well know that federal regulation require at a public sporting event you cannot procede withouy an Ambulance
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

the ambulance was not standing by there is a fire station about 2 blocks away from there it is still there toolook how long it took the armerd truck to move it should have been moved before the ambulance got there not when it was leavingthey wanted oswald to die sheriff decker did not want him in his jailas for ruby he was friends with all of the dpd and dso officers includeing decker and fritz he got down there cause he knew everybody
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have no way to know but it seemed that abulance was setting there ready.maybe just they way they filmed it.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

if you look at it real good the camera was shut off for about a min or so
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry how do you know these things?