Charles Voyde Harrelson

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: HARRELSON...

Post by Jsnow915 »

My wife took my daughter to see a play on broadway(sorry don't remember the name)...Woody Harrelson was the lead...they waited outside the stage door and Woody came out...of course all the middle aged house wives bumped there way thru the crowd and Woody told them all to move,that there was child there...he pulled my wife and daughter closer and signed her playbill...I thought that was really cool...plus I'm a big fan of Kingpin and am really hoping to see Zombieworld...so in my book Woody is ok.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

On the first page of this thread Moo Cow posted some info . I just reviewed the first few pages yesterday. I noticed that the original writers' name was omitted from the article "My research into Charles Voyde Harrelson".Now I don't know if this was an unintentional oversight on Moo's part, but I believe it was not a bid to commit plagarism. It was most likely a consorted attempt to protect the innocent as I myself that know some players are still alive . I also believe that some posters here made an error of posting under their full names .One contact to jimmy is an example.But I do see now that some journalists are completely fearless. John Smith, author of "Sharks in The Desert, Of Rats And Men, and The Treachorous Times Of Steve Wynn' is one of them. someone mentioned on another board that "I am surprised that John hasn't wound up dead in the desert somewhere ":
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Eating Dead Pig's Stomaches In Chicago..... And in one of those "that's how they do it" moments: Two showgirls in black feathers, gold beads and well-toned abs stood at the Jack Binion's Steak House tent where seared scallops and pork belly was served. "I've eaten like four," says Laura Levine, seemingly nonplussed by the calories in a chunk of pork belly, before confiding that ballet and Jazzercise were her secret weapons against, well, a pork belly. Tribune photos by Jose M. Osoriohttp://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/thestew/2009/09/chicago-gourmet-serves-up-top-chef-dishes-chef-dish.html
andries

Post by andries »

Paul, about charles rogers,what do you think about written elswere here that he is one of tramps ?I mean that,s so very unlikely.That man is absolutely 100% harold doyle, besides the comparissing,he even walks in the same way.Or am i missing something ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlrMUotUdU
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I will get back to this..This area is a little bit out of my league.I actually thought that one of the hobos looked like Gus Abrams....
Bob

Post by Bob »

andries wrote:Paul, about charles rogers,what do you think about written elswere here that he is one of tramps ?I mean that,s so very unlikely.That man is absolutely 100% harold doyle, besides the comparissing,he even walks in the same way.Or am i missing something ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlrMUotUdUI see the resemblance of Doyle, but I also see the resemblance of Rogers, plus he has been identified by Lois Gibson, who is an expert in that field. Rogers also has an interesting background, as he was in the LCAP, as was Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Barry Seal, John Liggett and James R. Bath. The founder of the LCAP was D.H. Byrd. Byrd was the owner of the TSBD on 11/22/1963. Byrd was also in the Dallas Petroleum Club, who also had other members such as David Atlee Phillips, Poppy Bu$h and George DeMohrenshildt. The LCAP was always known as a CIA breeding ground.Look at part of this story from Wayne Madsen...The Louisiana Civil Air Patrol (LCAP) figures prominently in the hit on Kennedy. The LCAP alumni include David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, James R. Bath (George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard pal and fellow AWOL truant as well as Bin Laden family agent), Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and John Liggett. A WMR reader who is also a JFK assassination expert maintains that Rogers was one of the three tramps in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963. The researcher also claims that CIA operative Chauncey Holt (also one of the three tramps) confirmed that Rogers was one of the tramps. Seal was a notorious CIA drug runner who was gunned down with George H. W. Bush's telephone number in the trunk of his car (George deMohrenshildt, Lee Harvey Oswald's Dallas handler upon Oswald's return from the USSR, also had George H. W. Bush's home address and phone number in his personal address book just before his suicide and 1978 Congressional testimony on his knowledge of the JFK assassination). Liggett was a Dallas mortician who was considered the best in face and head reconstruction, and was utilized to alter the true appearance of JFK after the assassination. I was the "expert" that Wayne refers to in the story by the way. Bottom line, based on what I know, Rogers is one of the tramps, but I do understand why people might think it's Doyle.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Doyle cannot be one of the tramps, because his forehead skull proportions are too round and fleeing. The 3rd tramp's forehead was more like a rectangular cube skull.
andries

Post by andries »

Interesting stuff Bob,But that automaticly would make complet idiots out of this ordinairy man and neigbours.He also than immitates his way off walking and stand, besides the remakable resamblesit looks verry likely as time has doen his done his job through the years on the same face.according to a beauty surgeont i know and having asked his opinionCause were all uniq and there,s worldwide only one of us,only garry make has two besides a complet idiot he would make a outstanding liar,were, short of liars To your explanation it,s not impossible i respect your investigations and contacts i think at surten points you might be close i ques.but it,s again as so often in this whole matter who or what do you believe ?? we asume, we think.it could be,most likely , it looks,perhaps,i heard and so on.etc etc etc By that i mean,do you believe everything that people tell you, when you are at a surten high leveland in contact with people from whom you assume that they might know some complicated or interessting facts ? the higher you come the bigger the lie i ques.I try to find an equel number of reasons to lie for this ordinary guythan for instance the numbers of reasons for chauncey holt to lie
andries

Post by andries »

andries wrote:Interesting stuff Bob,But that automaticly would make complet idiots out of this ordinairy man and neigbours.He also than immitates his way off walking and stand, besides the remakable resamblesit looks verry likely as time has doen his done his job through the years on the same face.according to a beauty surgeont i know and having asked his opinionCause were all uniq and there,s worldwide only one of us,only gary mack has two besides a complet idiot he would make a outstanding liar,were, short of liars To your explanation it,s not impossible i respect your investigations and contacts i think at surten points you might be close i ques.but it,s again as so often in this whole matter who or what do you believe ?? we asume, we think.it could be,most likely , it looks,perhaps,i heard and so on.etc etc etc By that i mean,do you believe everything that people tell you, when you are at a surten high leveland in contact with people from whom you assume that they might know some complicated or interessting facts ? the higher you come the bigger the lie i ques.I try to find an equel number of reasons to lie for this ordinary guythan for instance the numbers of reasons for chauncey holt to lie
andries

Post by andries »

Bob,i think this one is probably the best picture that shows the equel art or way of walking from the guy,whoever he is. http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/369/allen316.jpgAnd here he is in action starting at 3.15 minhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlrMUotUdU