Gary Marlow

JFK Assassination
Deborah

Re: Gary Marlow

Post by Deborah »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well a couple thingscomes to mind.Jackie was a victim not a witness.Kids to protect?Being told to shut up or?on and on.The entire Amercian population were victims of this coup. And some were witnesses. Please explain how being a victim absolves one from being a witness ie Connolly, Lady Bird, Secret Service detail. I am not following your thinking about Jackie being a 'victim but not a witness'. How so?Thanks,Deborah
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I have to agree with Deborah....in any low profile case they would have to ask the wife what she saw if her husband was murdered...the first lady is no different than any other person who witnessed a crime...Ruby said he killed Oswald to spare Jackie from testifying....with the WC she still testified but they were easy on her....so either way JFK chose to be in the lime light and unfortunatly for Jackie she lost her husband...but we lost our elected President.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Jsnow915 wrote:I have to agree with Deborah....in any low profile case they would have to ask the wife what she saw if her husband was murdered...the first lady is no different than any other person who witnessed a crime...Ruby said he killed Oswald to spare Jackie from testifying....with the WC she still testified but they were easy on her....so either way JFK chose to be in the lime light and unfortunatly for Jackie she lost her husband...but we lost our elected President.Saw and heard and didn't hear. And the WC didn't want the truth. Is there anyone who thinks they did?Deborah