Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Roger Craig

Post by kenmurray »

Hi Frenchy. Good hearing from you.Here is what Frenchy is talking about . The Depository Revisited:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myi5aifM ... re=related
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerrt did Roger ever say anything about the three casings?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

yes he told me the same thing he told on two men in dallas
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I was wondering if they were all the same calibre and if so what.I have just forgotten I guess
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It is so obvious that those 3 shell casings were planted there. Anyone that has ever fired a bolt action rifle knows that the shell casing ejects violently and not in a neat row facing the same way. But the lone nut club believes it happened that way.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

joe are you talking about the rifles foun in the tsbd
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

kenmurray wrote:It is so obvious that those 3 shell casings were planted there. Anyone that has ever fired a bolt action rifle knows that the shell casing ejects violently and not in a neat row facing the same way. But the lone nut club believes it happened that way. i know and there are pictures of the shells ive seen them but i havent been able to find them again
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK Link there is you a job!1I was wondering what calibre the 3 casings were?Also some said only 2 were found and then a third one showed up later??Roger said 3 I believe 3
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Dealey Joe wrote:I was wondering if they were all the same calibre and if so what.I have just forgotten I guessthe weapon roger seen was a 7.65 mouser but they said that there was 6.5 italian rifle found also and ive heard i dont know how true it is a brittish infield 303 was suposadly found on the roof
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Dealey Joe wrote:OK Link there is you a job!1I was wondering what calibre the 3 casings were?Also some said only 2 were found and then a third one showed up later??Roger said 3 I believe 3the shells found came from a 6.5 italian rifle