The three tramps

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: The three tramps

Post by Bob »

Photograph would be my second choice...and it is a HELL of a song. I will defer my field of expertise to you as you are from the town where the 4 lads are from. Speaking of Photograph...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o60QWYUBL6c
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

To see more about the pretender Harold Doyle: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=13441
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Chris....I beleive Prouty about that being Lansdale...but the tramps...I'm not convinced...the more I look at the mouth of the old tramp...the more he looks like the old guy by the Xmas tree...by the way....some of those pictures you posted,like with the girl with her hand to her mouth is backwards....so that doesn't help in matching them up...I think HOlt might have had a hand in something.,...but as far as being the old tramp?....I don't think so...plus you keep mentioning about the hair line.....mens hair lines receed....especially in old age....until they are positively identified....I don't go with the tramps...think what you want,I'm just stating my opinion.
ChristophMessner

Jsnow915 wrote:Chris....I beleive Prouty about that being Lansdale...but the tramps...I'm not convinced...the more I look at the mouth of the old tramp...the more he looks like the old guy by the Xmas tree...by the way....some of those pictures you posted,like with the girl with her hand to her mouth is backwards....so that doesn't help in matching them up...I think HOlt might have had a hand in something.,...but as far as being the old tramp?....I don't think so...plus you keep mentioning about the hair line.....mens hair lines receed....especially in old age....until they are positively identified....I don't go with the tramps...think what you want,I'm just stating my opinion.That's absolutely ok. I respect that and I confess that I cannot be sure beyond any doubt just comparing photos of very different dates. I would say, the most valid part in such comparisons is in a skull-form-comparison, because skulls really don't change much by time. But all in all I'd like to propose to not fight about different physiognomies anymore, but rather concentrate more on how is it possible,that people act in a way they acted on Dealey Plaza 11/22/1963 and the aftermath! How is it possible, that so many took part in that plot and almost nobody of the real participants ever achieved to blow the whistle effectively enough to bring out the truth and create a real force on the "officials" to change their "official" theory, which is mainly the lone-nutter-theory up to today. How is it possible that the cover-up of so many indications that it was not a lone assassin, but a monster plot with many participants, could dominate the public mainstream opinion? How is it possible that so many liars got through and so many truthers had to die? What does all this tell us? Can we know, what all this tells us, even without having found the ultimate proof of what which participant did exactly why on that day? I think we can. Best wishes and greetings from Chris
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Chris... I never took it as a fight......its ok...as long as we can each tolerate others opinions,we're good.
ChristophMessner

Jsnow, you are completely right and good with this! ChrisBy the way, did you ever wonder about the big dissimilarity of the 3 tramps in general? How they appear walking towards the police and never exchange glances among themselves? Is there any proof at all, that they were together in the railroad car?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis were seen in Martha's Vineyard during the weekend that Mary Jo Kopechne died, and it is therefore safe to assume that the intended victim was in fact, Ted Kennedy. Richard Nixon was right, the entire truth was never exposed. If it was, his Watergate burglars would have been charged with murder, for the collateral death of Mary Jo Kopechne. http://surftofind.com/nixon
ChristophMessner

So why did Ted survive at all?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:So why did Ted survive at all?He lucked out. Surviving a car accident where the driver's car goes off a bridge, lands in water, and then the driver getting out of the car and swimming to safety is no easy feat, unless you are evil kneival.
ChristophMessner

Evilkneivalness is more than just luck, isn't it?