Things that went wrong

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Things that went wrong

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:I am a freelance writer that usually writes sports stories. I definitely would consider writing for your paper (if wanted), but I would probably prefer to use a pen name, at least for right now.A pen name would be fine- would be great to have you do something.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I appreciate the interest.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

The Comic News (as in 'editorial cartoons') has run a number of articles over the past 25 years regarding the Kennedy Assassination. One concept I'd like to explore (it may be your cup of tea or not) is to produce a mock New York Times November 23,1963 front page with the truth being seriously considered and reported, and the nature of the conspiracy being considered and perhaps exposed to the degree that it could have been. You know, if the Times (and MSM) hadn't been a tool of the wizards behind the curtain.That's just one idea, of course, I'm sure you've got some splendid ideas of your own- will welcome hearing about them.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Of course another thing that went wrong was hitting Connally. If I remember correctly, in 1963 the murder of a president was not a federal crime, but the killing of a governor was. Anybody know anything about that?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

that does sound like one of those stupid laws that would be in effect....kind of like eating an ice cream upside down on a sunday morning in Ohio.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:that does sound like one of those stupid laws that would be in effect....kind of like eating an ice cream upside down on a sunday morning in Ohio.I heard that the penalty for speeding in Ohio was life in prison! LOL
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Jsnow915 wrote:I'm a songwriter...any work for me Thom?...lolWhen the bucks start rolling in!Something along the lines of "Hurricane" would be good-
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I'm a songwriter...any work for me Thom?...lolWhen the bucks start rolling in!Something along the lines of "Hurricane" would be good-Like A Hurricane perhaps?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1JPWESi ... re=related
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I'm a songwriter...any work for me Thom?...lolWhen the bucks start rolling in!Something along the lines of "Hurricane" would be good-Like A Hurricane perhaps?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1JPWESi ... elatedGood choice too! (I was good ol' Neil's neighbor in for a short time back in 1980)
Bob

Post by Bob »

Now that is TOO cool. Next to John Lennon, Neil Young is my all-time favorite. I have seen him or CSN&Y in concert many times. I guess I have a thing for great musicians that are anti-establishment and anti-war.