Take the poll

JFK Assassination
Paul

Re: Reply To Paul:

Post by Paul »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:...the release of our books...Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Dear Bruce,

When will be the release of your books?
How many books are you planning?

Gr. Paul.
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

Dear Mr. Brychek,

you already gave me my answer in a previous post (cvsa). And i trust you at 100%. Charles Nicoletti's diary ? no need anymore.. Most people are curious, so i am... Of course, it will be interesting to take a look at it.... but it will not change my mind... for me, we have debunked one team of shooters.... there was one or two others teams.... but they are just executants...some pieces of the puzzle are in place, but just some pieces... I'm trying to figure what was the conspirator... many candidates... Castro, anti-Castro, Hoover, cia, fbi, mafia, etc... but, i think i made my mind.... the murder of JFK was the greatest mystery of the century, and was committed by the biggest swindle of all time... so incredible, astounding, impossible and so unthinkable that people, 43 years later, can't hardly even afford it...

a) who benefitted most from the murder of JFK ?
b) who has the power to do such a cover-up ?

answers:

a) H.L. Hunt and his puppy LBJ
b) the president of the United States

H. L. Hunt, American Businessman, was a Texas oil multi-millionaire. He also helped to finance the political career of Lyndon B. Johnson.
In 1960 Hunt pushed hard for the nomination of Lyndon B. Johnson, since Johnson had supported oil depletion allowances (for tax purposes) throughout his career in the House and the Senate.
After Johnson failed to gain the presidential nomination, but agreed to become John F. Kennedy's running mate, Hunt supported the latter with a contribution of some $100,000. Kennedy,
however, did not reciprocate. Hunt hated JFK.

i may easily imagine a conversation between LBJ and Hunt:

Hunt: these SOB's of Kennedy will cost us billions of dollars. Lyndon, if you ever become president,
you could help us, don't you ?

LBJ: of course Mr Hunt, but i'm afraid i will never be president. Kennedy is going for the 1964 ticket..

Hunt: don't worry about that, we'll take care of that. By the way, why don't you invite Kennedy in Texas ?

As LBJ leaves the room, he was thinking... LBJ was a very intelligent man.... He know what was going on...Just don't say a word... just don't do anything and i'll be president... When ? That seems to be soon...
How ? of my god, they will do that ? But when LBJ go to sleep that night, he had smile on his face...

(well, it's just fiction... but...)

"those SOB's would never embarrass me again !"
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Mr. Francois Bertrand:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Francois Bertrand, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I have just read your most recent responses.

Francois, slow down, think of what I am about to write, do not over react, and think through my next few comments, and let me know what you think, after reflecting upon my train of thought, please:

1. Killing/assassinating JFK was no big deal. It was fairly easy. Almost
child's play. So simple that people can't even comprehend it to this
date and time, and certainly not back on 11.22.1963.

2. Covering up the "entire JFK Assassination, before, during, and
after, and through today, 10.18.2006 is The Real Crime Of The
Century."

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
francois bertrand

dear Mr Brychek,

Thank you for your reply and yes, i slowed down
You got a good point here although i'm not buying your first point. Killing the president of the United States don't seem to me a child's play (well it depends of the child maybe, Mr Files was pretty young at that time). But yes, the cover-up from 1963 is a big deal, so big that only the head of the government can do that... So, it's a point for my theory of LBJ... Someone, sometimes had take the decision to kill JFK.... From the beginning of time, power and money drive the world... money=Hunt and Power=LBJ

p.s.: When will be the release of your book? I am your first buyer !
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Haroldson Lafayette Hunt won his fortune in a poker game. He used a $30,000 bet in 1930 -- $284,000 in today's currency -- to seize 5,000 acres of untested oil fields in East Texas. Under those fields, his workers found an ocean of oil.

Five years later, Hunt was worth $100 million, which today is worth roughly $1.2 billion.

Hunt lived in peaceful obscurity until the late 1940s, when Life magazine revealed him to be among the world's richest men. During his remaining years, Hunt alternated between scandalous behavior and political idealism.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

President John F. Kennedy became concerned about people like Hunt who used tax exemptions to spread right-wing propaganda. According to Joachim Joesten Hunt had an annual income of $30,000,000 but paid little in income tax. In 1963 Kennedy talked about plans to submit to Congress a tax reform plan designed to produce about $185,000,000 in additional revenues by changes in the favourable tax treatment until then accorded the gas-oil industry.

Some conspiracy theorists believe that Hunt was involved in the death of President John F. Kennedy. It was claimed that the day before the assassination, Jim Brading visited Hunt in his office in Dallas. Brading had links to Carlos Marcello, another figure suspected of being involved in the killing. Brading was arrested in the Dal-Tex building in the Dealey Plaza soon after the assassination took place, but was released soon afterwards.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I believe that Hunt was just one of the ticks on the legs of the gigantic imaginary spider stretching from the east coast to the texas coast..whose venemous body was sitting in New York then moved into Dallas...the man who had even more motive to kill Kennedy and also had interest in Texas oil fields was Nelson Rockefeller. Besides having interest in oil, he also was a Federal Reserve banker. (see History Lesson on Money thread ON THIS FORUM) and also had the means for a cover-up through his family's monopoly on the media...

A picture can say a lot...the picture depicted in the recent tabloid looks to me like Hunt was not the main propagator, but astounded about something going down .. .
francois bertrand

* Mr Hunt wanted to buy Zapruder film.... why ?

* A handbill circulated on November 21, 1963 In Dallas, Texas, one day before the assassination of JFK: Kennedy, wanted for treason. Paid by Mr Hunt

* At the time of Kennedy's death, Johnson was the subject of four major criminal investigations involving government contract violations, misappropriation of funds, money laundering and bribery

* Those following recent developments in the JFK case will recall that Darby, who holds certification by the Internal Association for Identification, concluded that previously unidentified fingerprints taken from cartons on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository on November 22, 1963, were those of Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace, a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Johnson

* Madeleine Brown : Squeezing my hand so hard it felt crushed from the pressure, he spoke with a grating whisper - a quiet growl into my ear not a love message, but one I'll always remember: "After tomorrow, those !@#$% Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that's no threat, that's a promise."
francois bertrand

Dear Mr Pennyworth,

where is this picture ?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Paul Pennyworth"]Haroldson Lafayette Hunt won his fortune in a poker game. He used a $30,000 bet in 1930 -- $284,000 in today's currency -- to seize 5,000 acres of untested oil fields in East Texas. Under those fields, his workers found an ocean of oil.

Five years later, Hunt was worth $100 million, which today is worth roughly $1.2 billion.

Hunt lived in peaceful obscurity until the late 1940s, when Life magazine revealed him to be among the world's richest men. During his remaining years, Hunt alternated between scandalous behavior and political idealism.[/quot
Hunt was the mediator to this crime who set up the execution aspect per contact with the infamous cladestine Binion Crime family of Dallas/ Vegas infamy...('Benny Binion called them graveyard secrets) quote)I don't believe that hunt had reason or motive on his own to kill Kennedy, I believe that he was taking orders fron Rockefeller who had the upmost hand in political aspects, which still holds today...until the internet evens the score. God Bless the Internet..