Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by Jsnow915 »

does anyone have Gary Macks email address...I'd like to ask him some questions...not to berate him for his opinion...I would like to hear why he defends Oswald as the shooter.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:does anyone have Gary Macks email address...I'd like to ask him some questions...not to berate him for his opinion...I would like to hear why he defends Oswald as the shooter.Try this John...http://www.jfk.org/go/about/contact
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:does anyone have Gary Macks email address...I'd like to ask him some questions...not to berate him for his opinion...I would like to hear why he defends Oswald as the shooter.When you get ready to read his answer, prepare to wear a raincoat or something to protect you from the wall of bulls#%t that he's probably going to throw at you! LMAO Let us know what he says.I personally wouldn't believe a word of it, but it would be interesting. Ask him if he can present his point without using the words "hard evidence."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, good points. But don't we need "hard evidence" of that? GAWD!!!! Spare us from the Mack-attack! LOL I just keep picture a parrot in a cage "SQUAWK! NO HARD EVIDENCE! SQUAWK!!!"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Come to think of it, "Mack the Sack" is a SQUAWKER!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Rather discuss the board of commissionaires who implemented Mr. Mack and pay him. And why is the American people not able to implement it's own Dallas-corruption-museum?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 wrote:does anyone have Gary Macks email address...I'd like to ask him some questions...not to berate him for his opinion...I would like to hear why he defends Oswald as the shooter.OMG Jsnow915 i say berate the traitor woohoo.i already know who i am rootin for and it's Jsnow915 berate the traitor woohoo you are so awesome Jsnow915.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sorry Sara but I'm not going to approach it like that...the mans entitled to his opinion...and I've learned it doesn't get you anywhere by being nasty...I do want some answers to questions I have...I doubt his answers will sway me either way,but I'm willing to listen.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is a radio interview on Black Op Radio with Jim DiEugenio where he discusses Gary Mack's many distortions on that Discovery Channel documentary "Jfk, Inside The Target Car". Look for the interview of June 4th. You need Real Player to listen to it: http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

As a follow up to that, DiEugenio says he is in the process of writing an article comparing Mack to Dan Rather.