David Con Pein Is Calling Us Names

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: David Con Pein Is Calling Us Names

Post by Bob »

Yes...sadly...I saw the thread recently. All I can say is there is a huge difference between BEING genuine and acting like you are genuine.Bottom line, I will take the intelligence, persistance and the research ability of this forum over ANY JFK assassination forum. The core of this forum are outstanding. There are other folks that don't chime in a lot, but when they do it's insightful. Yes...we have had our share of "characters". It goes with the territory of ANY forum. Also, we don't always agree on everything here. That is why this is a forum. To debate. To educate. To learn. To understand. To enlighten.I'm very proud to be part of this enterprise, and it's a team effort here folks. This forum has NEVER been better. Maybe that is why we are getting noticed a bit more. I take that as a compliment, not as a criticism. We know that character assassination is the highest form of compliment with the disinformation gang. Look at Jim Garrison. Look at Oliver Stone. Look at Wim.Now look at us. Take a bow folks!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Yes...sadly...I saw the thread recently. All I can say is there is a huge difference between BEING genuine and acting like you are genuine.Bottom line, I will take the intelligence, persistance and the research ability of this forum over ANY JFK assassination forum. The core of this forum are outstanding. There are other folks that don't chime in a lot, but when they do it's insightful. Yes...we have had our share of "characters". It goes with the territory of ANY forum. Also, we don't always agree on everything here. That is why this is a forum. To debate. To educate. To learn. To understand. To enlighten.I'm very proud to be part of this enterprise, and it's a team effort here folks. This forum has NEVER been better. Maybe that is why we are getting noticed a bit more. I take that as a compliment, not as a criticism. We know that character assassination is the highest form of compliment with the disinformation gang. Look at Jim Garrison. Look at Oliver Stone. Look at Wim.Now look at us. Take a bow folks! Exactly, Bob. I'm proud to be among you all. It's a great group.For the record, since they seem to be watching this forum, I can't help but have this urge to post a picture of something special for them to really look at! LOL You know..."Hey, look at THIS!" I also gave a well-deserved tongue lashing to a couple of people over there. Are they kidding?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Okay, so I told Von Pein that my guess was that his motive is money. (This was in response to him saying something about people thinking he's CIA or whatever.)Then another person there said, regarding money, that I am confusing Von Pein with the jfkmurdersolved crowd. To which I replied:Nah, I don't think so. You have it exactly backwards. If we were about money, we'd be kissing butt to people like Bugliosi, Gary Mack (aka Larry Dunkel) and other "big" names, wouldn't we? LOLSo, you see, you have it exactly backwards.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Best to ignore 'em, I'd say.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Best to ignore 'em, I'd say.Good idea.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Yup! Let 'em keep passing the "soft serve" back & forth. I believe they're discovering that fewer & fewer folks are stepping up for a taste, hence the attack on this forum. Von Poon & his bunch would do well to remember the old folktale about the the fox, the gingerbread man & the river crossing. They've made a similar deal with predators, & will one day realize to their great dismay that they're the cookie & not the canine.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

bob franklin wrote:Yup! Let 'em keep passing the "soft serve" back & forth. I believe they're discovering that fewer & fewer folks are stepping up for a taste, hence the attack on this forum. Von Poon & his bunch would do well to remember the old folktale about the the fox, the gingerbread man & the river crossing. They've made a similar deal with predators, & will one day realize to their great dismay that they're the cookie & not the canine. Von Poon
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...let's not waste any energy in going back and forth. Instead let's just stay focused on what WE do...research, enlightenment and education. And debate. Speaking of debate, we have had a fair share of forum members that have had trouble with the Jimmy Files theory. The same goes with Chauncey Holt. Have we run those folks off? No. Those who believe have given their reasons. Those who don't have talked about the questions they have. But no matter what one believes about Files, Wim has accumulated a vast resource of information regarding the JFK assassination and this forum keeps bring in new ideas and interesting information. Bottom line, although I have checked out almost every JFK assassination forum out there, and some are alright in my opinion, this is where I decided to stake a claim and become a member. I just don't have time to go back and forth between forums. Besides, the disinformation machine wants to keep our focus off the ball, and that is what this attempt by Von Pein is ALL about.Again, since Von Pein likes to drop in...I would ask him AGAIN about the validity of these facts...* Operation Northwoods - a plan put together by General Lemnitzer and other neocons in 1962 that is very similar to the events that were carried out on 9/11. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... woods.html* Prescott Bu$h was a Nazi sympathizer who was charged with trading with the enemy in 1942 because of his ties with Nazi Germany and Bu$h was also involved in coup that never took place regarding the overture of FDR.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXGUgFXo ... re=related* Two Freedom of Information documents have placed Poppy Bu$h VERY close to the JFK assassination, not to mention the other data (see below) that connects him to people like George DeMohrenshildt and other folks close to the actual assassination.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htmFinally Von Pein, please refute this video regarding your idol Vincent Bugliosi...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS ... relatedYou see, I saw your idol say that he believed the RFK assassination was a conspiracy in a speech once.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yes this a great group and proud to be a part of it.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I'm thankful, too, to be able to express myself here on this forum and have the dialogue with such independant thinkers of high morale and judgment like you all. For us JFK is not all good and G. W. Bush is not all bad or CTs are not all wise and LNs are not all stupid, cause we don't look only to the superficial results or whether we like their agenda or not, but we discuss their possible motives and the motives of all kind of political sensible human and try to understand them out of their perspective from an objective meta-perspective.