hoffman

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: hoffman

Post by andries »

who was that f.....g yardman seymour weitzman is talking about ?http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/WC_P ... tzman.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries we have to look at what all these witnesses saw or thoought they saw.Bowers story sounds credible with the exception of " I saw a motorcycle cop Ride halfway up the bank?He could not see the bank for one it is not visible from the tower and the picket fence was 5 ft high.How can we find some evidence to support what ed saw?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries am I wrong in assuming that your support of Ed meansthat Files is not telling the truth?
andries

Post by andries »

Joe have you ever been on the spot from where Ed was watching the parade?I did, and like many others i had to agree that the distance is no problem to discrib what happened there, off course now you have to deal with new obstructionswho are blocking a clear vieuw.But these were not there in 1963.Perhaps something for you to find out and the possibility off hollandand co what they could have seen or missed from the bridge.There are two electrical boxes behind the fence aren,t there ?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK no I have not looked from his viewpoint but from where he saw these guys.It is next to impossible because of the trafficthe distance would be the same either wayFor the sake on investigation I wiil aasume Ed's story to be true.I also belive most of the other witnesses but I can see no real evidencethat the badgeman or other shooters that they pull out of the deep shadows.At this time I think they are fabrication of error or fraud.Can we assume that ed saw what hw says and that Files was also telling the truth?ccan you find a picture from the train yard to where ed was that was taken back then?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries

Post by andries »

Dealey Joe wrote:Andries am I wrong in assuming that your support of Ed meansthat Files is not telling the truth?Joe to me the story of files is to interresting to complete ignorebut neverthelles what ed claims,(and remember he did no nothing before and after) in all prospects makes the picture bright and fitswith all important first hand statements.that,s my problem with files there are to many gapsthe biggest is, that he if neede so , wanted to shoot his way out there.with oswald up there as patsy,they would have needed a dozen arlen spectors if he had done so,sutch could never be part off the plan or conspiracy,unbelievable to me.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well when we finally get the entire Files story we will most likely have all or most of the answers.I am sure Files knew what all was going on behind the fence.He may well prove Ed to be truthful.I cant think of any way we can prove what ed saw.Do you think every word he says is 100%or is there room for error?