Pamela Ray and James Files

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Pamela Ray and James Files

Post by kenmurray »

neab wrote:Ah fair enough wim.Yeh, do that, my email adress is narcisobaldo@hotmail.comThanks.Neab, remember in that radio interview Pam did not too long ago, she was downplaying her role as fiancee as well saying that it should be between her and Files business. Plus that Files doesn't have any other female contacts except for a few relatives which were years ago lol.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have a feeling we will hear more from the crickets than we will from Pam.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I have a feeling we will hear more from the crickets than we will from Pam. Yes you will Bob. Hear they are lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIA0PC4L ... re=related
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Nevertheless Pamela Ray shows courage to bring the message to the people while some others who could don't.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Plus that Files doesn't have any other female contacts except for a few relatives which were years ago lol.A few of us know better....
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

everyone notice how i am not commenting yet? i do not doubt wim's word which has always been good as gold to me but i must hear it from the horses' mouth before i comment.namaste
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I noticed too that one Pamela Ray hasn't updated her my space blog with Files since March lol.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:I noticed too that one Pamela Ray hasn't updated her my space blog with Files since March lol. I think that would be the sound of the crickets that Bob was talking about. LOL
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Did Pam actually include anything in her two books about James Files or transcripts of conversations/letters with him that don't appear in Wim's book? I'd ask Pam herself but you can't find her with a search warrant these days...