Abort Team or Abort Tease?

JFK Assassination
steve manning

Re: Abort Team or Abort Tease?

Post by steve manning »

I guess all this highlights the way some of these people blended or transitioned between 2 distinctly separate entities; hence CIA & The Mob...Look at Files himself; based on his background alone, he could have worked for either on the day of JFK killing?ThanksSteve
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

CIA operatives need covers, and what could possibly be a better cover than 'working for the mob.'? It's brilliant really. Wim's site has a section on the CIA/Mob essentially being ONE entity, but I couldn't find it just now- maybe Ken or someone could come to the rescue.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:By Peter Dale Scott: http://blog.noahthedocumentary.net/2009 ... f=rssGreat links again Ken. Peter Dale Scott is awesome. There is no doubt that you have "links" with your eggs for breakfast!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:By Peter Dale Scott: http://blog.noahthedocumentary.net/2009 ... f=rssGreat links again Ken. Peter Dale Scott is awesome. There is no doubt that you have "links" with your eggs for breakfast! That's right Bob and my eggs are grade A eggs unlike Posner's which are Grade F
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Grade F and totally cracked!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i think the cia is really subservant to a degree to the shadow government, MIC, Bankers, Rothchildes whatever. the biggest business in the world is the importing exporting of drugs and the cia uses their connections to keep it all going. the cia gets their cut to fund their black operations but the power behind the scenes are the descendants of the british bankers that made fortunes in the opium traffic with china. they only difference between the cia and the mob is that the cia pretends to be the good guys and covertly are the bad guys. the mobsters don't pretend, they just lay low.tom]
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tom Rossely on the CIA: http://whokilledjfk.net/CIA.htm
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

tom jeffers wrote:i think the cia is really subservant to a degree to the shadow government, MIC, Bankers, Rothchildes whatever. the biggest business in the world is the importing exporting of drugs and the cia uses their connections to keep it all going. the cia gets their cut to fund their black operations but the power behind the scenes are the descendants of the british bankers that made fortunes in the opium traffic with china. they only difference between the cia and the mob is that the cia pretends to be the good guys and covertly are the bad guys. the mobsters don't pretend, they just lay low.tom]The CIA offered the US government a means to do to things secretly- things the government could not do openly. It was not an 'intelligence' agency- it was a 'covert operations' agency. After its inception in 1947, the CIA acted mostly at the direction (orders) of the president and the visible aspects of the US government. Soon the CIA came to realize that it could do things are its own, sometimes secretly, sometimes in defiance of the president (Gary Powers U2 mission), and to better accomplish this, the CIA needed to procure money from outside Congress, hence drugs and arms trades, and aid from very rich banking and oil interests. As the 'Greater CIA' grew in power, its belligerence also grew to the point where they viewed troublesome president's in contempt, and when JFK threatenedd, and acted, to greatly reduce the CIA's power, he essentially sealed his own fate as the bankers and oil men (and LBJ and Hoover) were all too happy to participate.There is a great JFK quote where he states something along the lines that the greatest threat to America is a coup d'etat from within, emanating from within the CIA, but I've can't seem to find it. Ken?