WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by andries »

Joe, why do you ask me sutch a horoble question what fits or what doesn,t concerning the assassionation ?If we believe gordon arnhold and i have not to many doubts about him,than in great lines bowers , hoffman arnhold and officer smith have seen or met the people who were involved in the ambush behind the fence There are far to many simulair indications movements and events that all these people have seen to be unthrue however it also leaves no space at all for a man acting on his own without cover or suportFiles say,s he was ready to shoot his way out with his pistol if needed,what about the impression offthat the shots must come from behind ??? so this sounds totaly insane and absolutely unbelievebleto meIt must have been a clever and well organised ambush and not some wild west shooting out.Before and right after the assassionation arnhold and smith were confrontated with SS agents behind the fence.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well Hell ! I thought you had all the answers Alll I can do is ask questions.I noticed in the photos that were taken a few seconds after the shots that there is no one up on the road or the parking lot where the supposed picture of James Files walking out of the area.I think there was someone in the area watching files back.known to him or unknown.Are you saying there was more than one shooter?Or just might have been?
andries

Post by andries »

Teamwork the guy had cover and was verry wel protected ,It must have been,whoever fired the headshot was not on his own,i compare it withthe shots fired from the buildings,those guys whoever they might be they got away without any trail, all there was left were the the two weapons the Manlicher carcano and the Mauser they assured a unseen getaway or fade away to get up in the crowd,mighty important i ques
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries There was only one rifle found, it was a Mauser.The Carcano was switched by the police as the weaon used.This is probably one of the best indications we have of a conspiracy.Files says that he was the only shooter and what he has told us is the truth, just not the entire story, evidentally he is protecting others. He says Lansdale was there and that there we possibly others that he was not aware of.He said he saw two men turn someone back that was heading his direction.Andries if you were ever at Dealey it would be easy for you to see that Files withhis little Fireball in case could easily do what he says he did.Two or three waving long guns trying to get in and out would be easily spotted.It is a very small place but looks deceptivly large in pictures.Mr. Bowers would have been a witness to a hundred or more cars coming into the parking lot/train yard with people in all of them coming to watch the motorcade.There would have been people moving from the cars all over the parking lot.There was also train cars on the tracks.Bowers was not looking for a shooter he was watching bumper stickers, and saw someone with a microphone. This was before the days of cellphones andthe large antena on the vehicle would have been the most noticable thing about itand was most likely was a taxi.I personally have seen cases of where something important happens all sorts of people claim to have "seen it all"This is very common and investigators know this.These people are not liars trying to hide something they, just by nature, want to be part of the excitement of what happened and get caught up in it.We need a Psychiatrist on this web site to explain this Phenomenon.It could clear up a lot of conjecture about what people say they saw.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe, in case you don't know, WBAP reported a British .303 rifle on Nov. 22,1963:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HlCswKHMuE
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

wonder why all the different disinformation?The cop said it was a Mauser and I remember that is what was said at the very first on TV.then the next time we saw the gun the Dallas police was holding the gun for show it became a Carcano.I still thnk they got caught with their pants down and had to improvise in a hurry.I think Jimmy and company was the only ones there that showed up with a gun.
andries

Post by andries »

Joe dont you think that the manlicher cacano was used for at least one shot ? i ques it had to be used off course Probably a total mis so it hits the concrete and nearly james tag
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

There would be no way that you could tell if it was or not.I wonder what caliber and weight the Pristine bullet is?
andries

Post by andries »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIo8B7S ... e=relatedI have no other evidence than this,but i wasn,t there when they found it
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I see Roger as a very credible witness. He says what he saw.I also remember watching this unfold on TV in 1960 and they first anounced that the gun was a 7.65 Mauser.If i recall Roger also said there were only 2 shell casings.I see this as the best evidence for a conspiracy, even better than the Zapruder film.We need to know more about the riffle, the cartriges and bullets.I am sure there has been discussion on the forum about this but I cannot find it.maybe someone can help?