JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by andries »

Jim was that great in 1968, and Johnny carson sound,s like a naive child as we all know now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99pW_ppvMM
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:Jim was that great in 1968, and Johnny carson sound,s like a naive child as we all know now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99pW_ppvMMCarson was a complete ass that night trying to make Garrison look like a fool. No doubt done on purpose.
andries

Post by andries »

The only thing that,s absolutely missing on this website is a little more honnor and attention for Jim Garrison
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Bob how many Oswalds do you think ther may have been?Joe...I think there were at least two doubles. Witnesses say their were two Oswald's at the Texas Theater for instance. One came out the front door with the police to a screaming mob, while the other went out the back door. Plus, you also have the Billy Lovelady resemblance at the TSBD. Was that just a coincidence. This case sure has a lot of coincidences. Also, Oswald seemed to be in two places at the same time a lot. I posted this in another thread, but Jack White has a nice vid about how Oswald was set up, at least in the photo he denied was him...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlBr_u3GmIU
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:I think he had a very high IQ but was a little short on common sense.He wanted to be important and that put him in position for important people around him to use him. I think he was always a patsy.Perhaps his IQ was a little more than average in some way,s, ?but often that means very little in general,on the thinkinglevel he was probably opperating he was indeed short on common sense and smart instinctsDid he really had believe in fairnes protection and that they .. whoever they might be, would get him out off that situation ? Perhaps there was nothing to shout for the camera,s but better to hide What do you think ?I think we are all products of our evirons.we all make decisions during our lifetime that affect the outcome and how we do things.LHO made decisions to surrounded himself by people that was capable of getting in and out of things.He had put himself in the position of being used by the CIA, FBI, Mafia ect.His life was made up of playing out his fantisies.Somehow he was able to engraciate himself to all these type people probably through the efforts ofsomeone like David Atlee Phillips just as James Files was able to do.The big difference between LHO and JEF was their mental make up.Oswald was Brilliant but caught up a little short in being able to use commom sense.This was the reason LHO and Judyth Vary Baker hit it off so well.Files had more common sense but still caught up in a situation similar to Oswald that ended up in disaster.Both were used to do a job.The only real difference is we can still communicate with Files and his secret past.Our only real window to LHO is Judyth Vary Baker and the things we can see as he was more visible.I have noticed that in some of LHO's interviews he comes off sounding dumb as hell.But if you watch in some his brilliance comes out. in other words he could play dumb.Probably would have been a good actor.Wonder where we would be with all this had LHO been allowed to live?
andries

Post by andries »

Good question Joe quite some people here are convinced LHO was suposed to be killed right after assassionationbut i,m not sure about that,it fits very well in James Files statement and with that i hardly can get allong.don,t misunderstand me ,files is absolutely interesting stuff, my common sence tells me that it,s not all crap.But part two off being the knoll shooter would be to simple to be thrue in my opinion,far to mutch conflits with other statements.Concerning that i,l stick to jim,s famous logical words:the real killer off john Kennedy was a central inteligence agent A penny for your thoughts, well i nearly would say i give one leg for Oswald,s thought,s during his long interrogation behing close doors,perhaps we will never know what part he played ?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Since we cannot personally question either of them we are lost in conjecture.I think Files was there for sure. He could be making up part of his story?Maybe to protect someone else. Maybe it came down exactly the way he says?My only question is when Landsdale came into the picture?I think in the begining there was no mention of him.I tend to beleive him by the overall story he tells and no one else has told a better one at this point.Seems like there are quite a few that have made short statements hinting they were involved and even in the shooting.I have stood in Dealey several times and I get the feeling that Files is the truth.I had that feeling long before I knew there was a James Files.I need to know more about the tramps. when I get Spooks DVD maybe that will have more info about that.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:Good question Joe quite some people here are convinced LHO was suposed to be killed right after assassionationbut i,m not sure about that,it fits very well in James Files statement and with that i hardly can get allong.don,t misunderstand me ,files is absolutely interesting stuff, my common sence tells me that it,s not all crap.But part two off being the knoll shooter would be to simple to be thrue in my opinion,far to mutch conflits with other statements.Concerning that i,l stick to jim,s famous logical words:the real killer off john Kennedy was a central inteligence agent A penny for your thoughts, well i nearly would say i give one leg for Oswald,s thought,s during his long interrogation behing close doors,perhaps we will never know what part he played ?The reason I cannot go with the CIA is that they were in a stand down mode that fits Files statement to a tee.I don't think the assasination attempt was to happen then after the CIA orders.everything he says is very plausable and doable.
andries

Post by andries »

This is my greatest doubt.It could be a little tricky to let officers,CIA agents,or a batchman ? do the job,but on the other hand my quis is that they have calculated that this would be far the best script you have cover and support because far to many statements have clearly indicated that there were two man behind the fence and ,the best spot in the entire motorcaderoute to shoot sombody and an excelent change to get or fade away,witch is equel important as the assassionation itself, ,there are some scary statements that sutch a script could be very plausible.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think everyone involved was CIA connected in one way or another