Gary Mack Does Another "Recreation"

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: Gary Mack Does Another "Recreation"

Post by andries »

Where can i find the next parts ?I.m really begining to dislike macky python now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcACaW9vwg4
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The biggest deception was using a special rifle even more dependable with better acuracy the Oswalds, DAHHHHHIf they would have used something similar to the Fireball the test would have been overwith and the whole bullshit documentary would have had to been shelved, or come up with a new set of deceptions.Small caliber bullets at high velosity act totally different than large caliber bullets do.3000 FPS is kinda like the sound barrier, a small bullett like the 22 calibre 50 Gr. bullet at 3000+ FPS. when it touches something tends to explode.A 160 grain 30 caliber bullet at 2400 FPS. which would be almost impossible to get to the 3000fps speed could remain pretty much intact depending on what it hit.This is the falacy in their test firing from the right front.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:The biggest deception was using a special rifle even more dependable with better acuracy the Oswalds, DAHHHHHIf they would have used something similar to the Fireball the test would have been overwith and the whole bullshit documentary would have had to been shelved, or come up with a new set of deceptions.Small caliber bullets at high velosity act totally different than large caliber bullets do.3000 FPS is kinda like the sound barrier, a small bullett like the 22 calibre 50 Gr. bullet at 3000+ FPS. when it touches something tends to explode.A 160 grain 30 caliber bullet at 2400 FPS. which would be almost impossible to get to the 3000fps speed could remain pretty much intact depending on what it hit.This is the falacy in their test firing from the right front.Your right Joe. I bet that Yardley guy didn't have a misaligned scope and a rusty firing pin on his rifle.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes and I will wager that the poeple who actually fired the shots did not have faulty equipment either.However I do think the first shot that hit JFK in the back was a dud.This would account for the different sound, the low trajectory and the shallow wound