The Shooters

JFK Assassination
Maarten Coumans

Post by Maarten Coumans »

To Wim regarding throat wound.

I've been examening all kinds of foto's, including bad ones. This is what I came up with.
There are autopsy-foto's of kennedy's back, with an overlay over his scalpel ( one of the lesser ones). With a measuring device measuring a little hole down the back. I was always assuming, wrongfully, they were measuring distance to big hole (higher to the right).
The top layers of the skin are showing a bigger hole than the tissue beneath. Makes me suggest an exit wound possibly. If not a bullet-hole next things do not matter.
The front foto shows a larger hole in regular autopsy's. Now this size doesn't measure at all with the wound described (2-3 mm across) by the first doctors. Still visible but very hard to spot. I've found a different autopsy foto, but eventhough convincing in contend, it has the impression of being a pencil drawing. Makes me more carefull. But got Jimmy's headshot right.
This is why. A .22 bullet piercing through a tie in a knot (reducing speed, and form) and then leave a beatiful(?) hole in the throat. After all this must have sufficient energy and shape to pierce through the back, missing the ribs, to leave a larger hole in the back.
Maybe this has been discussed in the past.
Have you taken this in consideration?
In a DVD they stated that there was no sign of swelling around thàt wound, contrary to the smaller one lower on the back. Would suggest that Kennedy was (nearly) deseased by the time that wound was made. Not enough bloodpressure to create a swelling. (Regular oppinion stating that Kennedy received a throat-shot just before emerging from the Road Sign, in Z film. Already almost dead. Well Z313 is only 5 sec away. Meaning the other wound had to happen earlier. Some seconds).
I can only disagree with Files on this one, that a piece from his bullet went through a piece of skull, and leave a neat hole through both tie and throat. Apart from the timing.
The fact that light visible was through there, to the back of the head means not much to me. Because the skull was totally destroyed. Only held together by a few pieces of skin. Main part being the face. But X-rays are sometimes composites of 2 pics.
I cannot see the Physics with what Files says. So we disagree on this one.
Gr. Maarten
Dan

Post by Dan »

http://home.comcast.net/~plan/IMG_0704.JPG

I hope this picture works - it is the first time I'm trying to post a photo.

This is through a portal on the East end of the Bryan Pergola looking at the throat wound X on Elm street. The 2nd shell casing was found to the front of this location.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Roel,

The only photograph from the bus was from Harry Cabluck. His second photo shows Zapruder wearing a hat standing with the Hesters in the west pergola shelter.

If you know of any other photos showing a man walking wearing a hat I would like to research them.

Thanks!
Maarten Coumans

[quote="Maarten CoumansI see the bit on top as a piece of glass (speculation, but not unlikely) No magic needed for that.
[/quote]

I would like to refrase that.

The glass I talked about, looks more like the led from the inside of the split open bullet. I would like to correct that.

Gr. Maarten
Maarten Coumans

dankbaar wrote:What evidence is there for more than 1 shooter on the knoll?Wim

Look at the McEntire picture of the security-car, see the chrome grill has a hole. During the Elm street passage, that car was direct behind Kennedy's.

Or do you consider this not to be evidence?

What is your definition of evidence, and particular in the JFK-case?

I would really like to know.

Maarten
Clemens Lowenstein

Post by Clemens Lowenstein »

dankbaar wrote:What evidence is there for more than 1 shooter on the knoll?Wim

The second Rademacher shell, no?

As for choosing the "best" spot: It depends, what you like best. Getting the easiest hit, or getting a good hit and escape. I'd say, Jimmy was young, and chose a spot, where he could be seen by some. He just didn't care that much, as probably the second Knoll-shooter (if there was any) did. He went for better escape rather than perfect shot maybe.
Han Pfann

Post by Han Pfann »

Hi, this is the first time I put anything on this forum, so please bear with me as I may not be as knowledgable as some others.
In Files's interview he states, that he aimed for JFK's right eye, but his aim was slightly off, because JFK's head was hit from the rear, probably by Nicolleti, a fraction of a second before he took the shot. Could it be that the throat-wound was an exit-wound from that rear-shot? The exit-wound of Files's shot probably obliterated the entrance-wound of the rear-shot. I know that Files used a mercury-tipped bullet, but I am not sure if it is clear what ammunition Nicolleti used. If he used parabellum or such sort of ammunition, it might even have gone through and hit Connally eventually? Just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong.

Han
Roel Mulder

Post by Roel Mulder »

There are two things i do not understand in the James Files case.
I 've just read the book, and what i understand is, James Files, after the shots reversed, his jacket and put on his hat, what was in one of the sleeves. How can he be in the Moorman picture with a hat on?
And why didn't Chauncy Holt spotted him while he was in the railroad tracks,with the two other so called tramps. He stated thet he ran for the train when the shooting started.
Could there be another shooter on the knoll closer to the Overpass?

BTW, i was 8 years old when this was happening and my first book was a book from 1964, translated in Dutch, 4 zwarte dagen[ 4 Black Days-UPI]
Of cause in this book, Oswald did it, but there was a teletype in it, and on the end of it there was a little line :''officers of the motorcade jumped off their vehicles and ran to a graasy knoll'.That's sounded strange to me.
So i started reading books, first in Dutch, and later English books,from Sylvia Meagher, Mark Lane, Joachim Joesten and so on. I think 'Files on JFK'is a very good book, and maybe James Files was the Grassy Knoll gunman.At least there are a lot of new facts in this book, at least new to me.Yesterday i ordered 'Murder in Dealy Plaza'
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Roel, it is not sure at all that a hat is visible in the Moorman picture.

Holt was further back in the railroad yard and stated that he heard shots from behind the knoll, or close to him, but was not in a position to see the spot where the shots came from.

Wim
Roel Mulder

Post by Roel Mulder »

Wim,
I remember Files stated that He saw Jack Ruby in D.P., in fact close by.
Is it possible that Black Dog Man was Jack Ruby?
Where does Marshall Caifano fit in?
Is Files still in Jolliet Prison?
I was very pleased with the Peter R. DeVries broadcast,and i bought the DVD and the book, and for me there where a lot of new facts in it.
As i understand it Badgeman probably did not exist in the Moorman picture?
Sorry for all the questions, but i am always looking for new fact on this, and i will go on untill i close my eyes, or the truth must be revealed before that.

Roel