Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Saving Private Hanks

Post by Phil Dragoo »

He needs to read James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why he died and why it matters.It would draw him back from exonerating the killers of the president and fifty-eight thousand Americans.He needs to be presented with the clear case of conspiracy, and the fact that Kennedy was withdrawing us at a time when we'd lost 170, not 58,000.Tom Hanks and Rita WilsonPlaytone Productions P.O. Box 7340Santa Monica, CA 90406
Bob

Re: Saving Private Hanks

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:He needs to read James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why he died and why it matters.It would draw him back from exonerating the killers of the president and fifty-eight thousand Americans.He needs to be presented with the clear case of conspiracy, and the fact that Kennedy was withdrawing us at a time when we'd lost 170, not 58,000.Tom Hanks and Rita WilsonPlaytone Productions P.O. Box 7340Santa Monica, CA 90406Absolutely Phil! He also needs to read Jim DiEugenio's review of Bugliosi's door stop and also get Doug Horne's new book as well. Thanks also for the additional address for getting letters to Hanks. Rita Wilson is an actress who is Hank's wife by the way.
Phil Dragoo

The Education of Tom Hanks

Post by Phil Dragoo »

BobYou're right--Tom Hanks cannot proceed without reading:http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.htmlTom Hanks, Gary Goetzman, and Bugliosi's BungleA Comprehensive Review of Reclaiming History, Parts 1-9By James DiEugenio. . .and discussing the matter with the author.You are correct in recommending Doug Horne: A critical and complete consideration of the record yields unmistakable evidence of conspiracy.I have an initial letter going out in tomorrow's mail with additional to follow as needed.Amusing to picture a scene at Playtone akin to that in Miracle on 34th Street wherein the pompous judge insisted that the letters be brought to him and placed on his bench--signalling a convoy of postal workers bearing sack after sack to be dumped in a Kilimanjaro of pleadings.
Kirk

Re: Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

Post by Kirk »

if Hanks does the conformist view there is no controversy. he could play spector to a T. i am not sure yet what he is really doing, and respond when i think i know. of course truth wills out, and history can be a hell of judge. lindebergh got his ass kicked for supporting hitler and the nazis.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Here's the news article...notice the look on his face...expressions can tell a lot...he appears to me to be under some kind of distress and/or pressure....http://www.truthdig.com/arts_culture/it ... 100304/?ln
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Here's the news article...notice the look on his face...expressions can tell a lot...he appears to me to be under some kind of distress and/or pressure....http://www.truthdig.com/arts_culture/it ... 0304/?lnPP: This article contradicts the above one... "Hanks added that he believes Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder."http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... -film.html
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Pennyworth,Well that look is pure constipation. Maybe Hanks doesn't know whether to shit or get off the pot. Pardon the sailor talk. Pennyworth wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Here's the news article...notice the look on his face...expressions can tell a lot...he appears to me to be under some kind of distress and/or pressure....http://www.truthdig.com/arts_culture/it ... 0304/?lnPP: This article contradicts the above one... "Hanks added that he believes Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder."http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... -film.html
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Well, what I'm trying to say is that he looks like he is under some real stress and duress...I heard Bugliosi speak a while back and he had a similar look in his eyes when someone mentioned the book .Logically, Nobody would normally push some loser book that has floated to the bottom of the best seller's list ...I am just guessing that both of them ARE UNDER DURESS...to perform I can read the moods. I have lived a life of quiet desperation on several occasions , and know...
Phil Dragoo

"snookered"

Post by Phil Dragoo »

He believes the public has been snookered into believing that Lee Harvey Oswald was framed.Which the "Digital Spy Entertainment Reporter" heard as:Hanks added that he believes Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder.Which isn't the view of the Vincent Bugliosi Memorial Fruitcake and Wheel Chock.Hanks is a professional phony.He's sunk some of his fortune into a losing venture.Five of six now believe the reverse of his scheme.In 2013 it will be nine of ten.He gives the pained expression of one who has invested a sizeable sum in FAIL.
Bob

Re: "snookered"

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:He believes the public has been snookered into believing that Lee Harvey Oswald was framed.Which the "Digital Spy Entertainment Reporter" heard as:Hanks added that he believes Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder.Which isn't the view of the Vincent Bugliosi Memorial Fruitcake and Wheel Chock.Hanks is a professional phony.He's sunk some of his fortune into a losing venture.Five of six now believe the reverse of his scheme.In 2013 it will be nine of ten.He gives the pained expression of one who has invested a sizeable sum in FAIL.Sort of like the sizable sum Bugliosi was paid to write his door stop that no one is buying. Yet, Hanks wants to follow that failure with another failure.