JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: Pickett Fence

Post by Jerry Craig »

I AGREE TOTALY!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:I AGREE TOTALY!!!Jerry, have you heard that interview on BOR yet?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i have a pic of Roger in his cauffin the day of his funeral if anybody wants to see it?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

katisha

Post by katisha »

I'm just listening to that now, Ken. What a pack of bastards, eh? I wonder why a mega-rich enterprise like the 'museum', that knows their story is 'true', is so worried about a bloke flogging a few books and DVDs out in the plaza. Groden says he's expecting to be arrested again this weekend - anyone know if it happened?I'm thinking of christening my old Mac, broken-down heap of useless crap that it is, "Gary"
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

robert was there today i was toldhe was not arrested again
katisha

Post by katisha »

Thanks Jerry.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

robert will be at dealey next weekend im going to try and be there also so i can be a witness for robert
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:robert will be at dealey next weekend im going to try and be there also so i can be a witness for robertGood idea Jerry. Hopefully there will be more witnesses on Robert's behalf too.
Phil Dragoo

Mao Zedunkel

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The mark of a terrified tyranny is its bloody clutch.June 4, 1989, PLA killed 3,000 students peacefully lobbying for greater freedom of expression.Von Pein and the Mouse Pack don't dare debate Jim Di Eugenio.They send the po-leece to badger poor old Robert.Punkel.Larry Punkel.