Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jerry Craig wrote:we need to get videos of our exerpts on that weekend and post them on hereJerry,You KNOW it! LOLWithout a doubt we will take video of ourselves and others too. LOLThis is going to be a hoot.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

we can all also go to the TSBD and look at it and do our own opinions on it here
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It will be a hoot. lol. We can go to the TSBD and demand to see Gary Mack. I'm sure that will go well. He will probably be hiding in a broom closet.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:It will be a hoot. lol. We can go to the TSBD and demand to see Gary Mack. I'm sure that will go well. He will probably be hiding in a broom closet. Well, seeing G.Mack would certainly be the highlight of my weekend in Dallas.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:It will be a hoot. lol. We can go to the TSBD and demand to see Gary Mack. I'm sure that will go well. He will probably be hiding in a broom closet. Well, seeing G.Mack would certainly be the highlight of my weekend in Dallas.Joe...sarcasm must be your middle name. Seriously, I would bring a list of books or DVDs that should be in the 6th Floor Museum (but are NOT) and give the list to Mack and ask him why they are not at the "Museum". I would have someone take a video of the exchange. Then post it on You Tube and of course this site.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:It will be a hoot. lol. We can go to the TSBD and demand to see Gary Mack. I'm sure that will go well. He will probably be hiding in a broom closet. Well, seeing G.Mack would certainly be the highlight of my weekend in Dallas.Joe, maybe you can run into Dave Perry or Von Pein as well. Then your weekend will be much better.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

well i guess i wont mention any more (bad) ideas
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry did you find us a map?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

yep