Federal reserve involvement?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Federal reserve involvement?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.13.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.13.2006 - Mr. Al Dati Posted this powerful, straightforward Headline,over seven (7) years ago. I remember when he did. He was as on pointthen, as this still is today. Where were we ? Where are we ?What developed was a tremendously analytical, probative discussion fullof facts, information, references, and theories.While reading this, and analyzing the Federal Reserve today, do that intandem with the recent NSA and IRS Developments.Oh, and by the way, did you know that the IRS is not a governmental institution ?Just like the Federal Reserve, it is "privately owned" with direct and substantial connections to the Federal Reserve. Surprise, Surprise !Any more recent analyses, investigations, readings, research, study, or writingsworth contributing here today ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The Federal Reserve announced today that they are still buying $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds monthly. This is to help maintainthe economy, they state, and they have been doing this for quitea while now. How's it working out, I wonder ? Where's the proof ?Where are the benefits ? Is this traceable and verifiable ?Now let me get this straight. And somebody please correct me if I am wrong. Or better yet, please explain what I perceive as utterFiscal Insanity.Tom Jeffers I wish that you were still here. I need your Fiscal Advice,Explanations, and Understanding more than ever, my old friend. R.I.P.How does this work ? The Fed just hits the print button on their photocopymachine, or their printing machine, and prints $ 85 billion dollars more everymonth of $ 100.00 dollar New Bills. Then armored trucks drive it over to the Bond Market, where the Fed buys $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds monthly ?Who owns the New Bonds ?The Fed as a group ?Individuals of the Fed ?Certainly not "We the people..."Does the Fed sustain profits and losses ?Does the Fed have a Balance Sheet ?Or, does the Fed write a check for $ 85 billion dollars a month, and thengives it to the Bond Market. Then the Bond Market deposits the check intheir bank account, and that bank sends the check to the Fed's Bank. Doesthe Fed Bank cash their own check ? Do they put $ 85 billion dollars of $ 100.00 dollar New Bills into their own account ? Or do they just hit a buttonand mark their own check paid ? How does this all work, I wonder ?I am certain that the Fed covers their own check, right ?The Fed doesn't bounce their own check, right ?But the Fed isn't charging interest on their Newly Printed Monopoly Money for their own purchases, are they ? Would that make sense ?And the Fed isn't making any money on these New Bonds that "somebody"owns, right ? So why are they doing this ? Who benefits ? When ? Where ?How ? Why?But this is all the Feds monopoly money anyway, right ? Because they"printed it," or "created it." And it's "real money," right ?But if I photocopy or print money it's not "real money," right ? Whatmakes theirs "real money" ?Do I need official ink ?Do I need official paper ?Do I need official plates ?How do I get a license to print "real money" ?Why and how can they ?Why can't you or I ?What if I open my checking account # 1. Then I open my checkingaccount # 2. I put a check for $ 85 billion dollars from my checking account # 1 into my checking account # 2. I have $ 85 billions dollars,and I go write a check to the Bond Market and buy $ 85 billion dollarsof New Bonds. I own the $ 85 billion dollars of New Bonds, right ?But my Personal Banker at Chase Bank said that is floating or kitingchecks which is a crime, and I will go to prison for a very long timefor writing checks for $ 85 billion dollars, and "Buying" New Bondswith "those funds." I must have "real money" on deposit to covermy $ 85 billion dollar purchase of New Bonds. O.K. ? So must theFed have $ 85 billion dollars of "real money" on deposit each andevery month to buy New Bonds ? Who checks ? Where's the proof ?Then I asked about Mr. Jaime Diamond, president of Chase Bank, telling Congress on T.V. that he was responsible for losing the $ 15billion dollars that Chase Bank lost last year. But not to worry, itwas The Banks Money. No customers lost money. O.K.But Jaime Diamond made about $ 25 million dollars with salary,benefits, and bonuses last year ????? How does that work ?But my monthly interest is at $ 00.05 a month, at the lowest rateever for Chase Bank. So I asked my Personal Banker Why ? Shesaid that it was very complicated, and I wouldn't understand, butsaid "Well, Chase lost money." But it's very complicated.So I asked for my Branch Manager. The Branch Manager told methat it was very complicated, and he wasn't sure if he could explainit to my satisfaction. But added that any questions about Mr. Jaime Diamond had to be referred to the Home Office.But only Chase Bank money was lost, and the Fed replaced it (withmonopoly money, right ?), so Chase Bank NEVER REALLY lost any money. It's complicated. There was an Accounting Adjustment.An accounting adjustment ?I am so confused.So $ 85 billion dollars is "created" or "printed" monthly to "buyNew Bonds" to keep the U.S. afloat. (Got to be careful with that word.) But this is not "floating" or "kiting," it's "realmoney," or is it just "monopoly money," and the Fed callingit "real money" makes it "real money." Talk about alchemy.My Personal Banker was right. It's all very complicated.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

08.25.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I suggest that this Headline and its Posts be read and studied in conjunction with the Headline and Posts: JFK vs. The Federal Reserve.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

10.04.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The U.S. Government has been shut down for almost a week.We may not be able to cover the National Debt was Posted today on theinternet. I don't understand. I thought all was well.The Federal Reserve has been buying $ 85 billion dollars of bondsmonthly. "They" claim that was stimulating the economy, and working.They were going to cut back on printing money, right ?I know, let the Federal Reserve print more monopoly money. A trilliondollars a month for a year or two, and all would be fixed. Right ?The Truth Was Hiding In Plane Sight. All will be fixed under myNew Economy.I was told by my Chase Banker that the money printed by the FederalReserve is real money. I remember.But..."Democracy" doesn't seem to be working very well. My opinion.And I don't think that the Federal Reserve has really fixed things sowell. My opinion.I know. Don't believe what you read on the internet.Yet we keep trying to export Democracy through wars, and Federal Reservemonopoly money by proxy. I wonder how that will play out ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What is Money?Do we actually have money?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

FEDERAL RESERVE INVOLVEMENT ?

07.06.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.13.2006 - Mr. Al Dati Posted this Important, Powerful, Straightforward Headline aboutthe Federal Reserve.This was over 11 (eleven) years ago. An intelligent, varied discussion developed by some of the Very Best JFKMS Forum Members.IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE, OR WHO ACTUALLY RUNS THE UNITEDSTATES OF AMERICA, AND LARGE PORTIONS OF THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY BEFORE, DURING, ANDAFTER THE REMOVAL OF JFK, I SUGGEST THAT YOU READ, ANALYZE, AND STUDY THIS ENTIREDISCUSSION.THEN READ, ANALYZE, AND STUDY THE NEXT HEADLINE THAT I WILL IMMEDIATELY POST ABOUTTHE FEDERAL RESERVE'S POSITION TODAY.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

FEDERAL RESERVE INVOLVEMENT ?

Monday09.16.20191:30 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.13.2007 - Mr. Al Dati, an Original Excellent Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Originally Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material. An Expansive Discussion Developedwith contributions from some of our Most Analytical and Brilliant Members.09.16.2019 - Over twelve (12) years later what are our beliefs and thoughts ?WHO RULES AMERICA ?WHO RUNS AMERICA ?LIKE ENGLISH CONSTITUTIONAL HISTORY, IS "THE POWER OF THE PURSE ABSOLUTE ?"WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW IS MONEY CREATED ?HOW IS "CREATED MONEY" ALLOCATED ?WHO IS IN CHARGE OF "CREATED MONEY" ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.