Honest Joes Pawn Shop.

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: Honest Joes Pawn Shop.

Post by Kirk »

Great Work Joe!!! Maybe somebody has the technology to get the numbers on the vehicle.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Lookie what I found ratting around in my stuff.Not sure when this was taken but I assume it was the morning of the 22nd. theground is still wet..... behind the TSBD, parked right at the back door.I don't know just what to make of it?Can anyone get the license plate information?You really are a great gumshoe Sgt. Friday!!!
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Remarkable Joe...bordering on the incredible.The only thing I see on the plate is 11 in the middle?I think the shadows might, with a lot of science, get you the time of the pic if it was on the 22nd.From other pics where the time is known looks about 11.0 am-12.00 noon?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I would say this was not taken on the 22nd. possib ly the 23 or 24.I can't find a detailed weather report for Dallas so far because it was afternoom and raining.That car had to belong to someone there of authority like Roy Truely topark there by the bulding when everyone else parked in the lot.interesting.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Joe,Using this site might help.http://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather-h ... results/It shows the only precipitation for that period being the 21st and 22nd of November. A Cool front blew in the next day.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

for the Zip code put in 75207 or 75202
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

wonder why someone would take pictures of the back of the TSBD the morning before the assassination?is that accumulations of rain or how do they decide?i really think the pictures were after the fact.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Of course we do not know for certain when the pictures were taken. It could have been much earlier or much later, but possibly the morning of. The question that could help is who took them, which might lead to why they were taken. I suspect they were taken that morning before JFK left Fort Worth. The sky seems to be the same as was in Fort Worth that day.Just another idea about how to confirm this. If we could find pictures of the area after assassination on that day. We could compare them to see, if the trash cans and other things match up to the same location.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

questions still to be answered.one thing we do know is that a rambler was associated with the TSBD.I keep staring at that plate and it seems to appear a star on he left side like a special plate,maybe a police tag?cops always had a star stuck on the back emd so other cops would know they were part of he fraternityRambler Story.. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... topic=5872
Phil Dragoo

1963 Texas License Plates

Post by Phil Dragoo »

1963 TEXAS LICENSE PLATES FOR COMPARISON