MERCURY BULLET

JFK Assassination
RobertP

Re: MERCURY BULLET

Post by RobertP »

DankbaarDo you think they actually made a mercury tipped bullet for that movie, or do you think the exploding melon was a result of special effects?
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Slav wrote:Wow amazingWhy wasn't the question ask why his head exploded ? There should of been questions it's obvious it's not a regular bullet that did this .Never underestimate the capabilities of standard rifle ammunition. JFK's head did not disintegrate into many small pieces, as the melon did in the movie clip. The effects witnessed by Parkland physicians could have been accomplished by hollow point rifle bullets. I personally have used hollow points to hunt deer, and the effects of the head shots were sometimes far worse than what JFK suffered. Even the humble soft tipped hunting bullet has the potential to cause large blowout wounds in head shots.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I believe the head did not totally explode because the skull was opened by the first bullet therefore relieving the pressure that the mercury bullet would have created?
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

I think what we have to ask ourselves is, is what is depicted at z313 of the Zapruder film real, or is it a fabrication? If the majority of witnesses at Parkland and Bethesda were correct, there was no explosive blowout anywhere near the front of JFK's head. Rather, there was only a fist sized gaping exit wound at the right rear of JFK's head, and this is in total contradiction to what is seen in z313.If that was the only large wound in JFK's head, I believe any high velocity hollow point rifle bullet could have been responsible and, believe it or not, even soft point bullets have been known to achieve similar results.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Lot of If's in there Robert.I don't see any reason that 313 would not be real?Be kind of hard to duplicate that in '63?Might be some missing frames?
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Well, I can't explain the discrepancy but, I have gone through the medical reports and Warren Commission testimony of every doctor present in Trauma Room One on 22/11/63, and not one of them describes a large blowout wound in the right front of JFK's head. Neither do any of the witnesses present at Bethesda.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

But if we can start with Dr. Baxter -- this is, for the record, MD 97.On the first page of the packet that I have given to you, handwritten notes he "a refers to what appears to me to be temporal and occipital bones -- it's about six or seven ways down. It says, "Temporal and occipital bones were missing and the brain was lying on the table."Further in his testimony to the Warren Commission -- this is on Page 41 -- he says , & I quote, "Literally the right side of his head had been blown off. With this and the observation that the cerebellum was present -- a large quantity of brain was present on the cart, well -- we felt that such an additional heroic attempt was not warranted."He then farther down on P 41 refers to the temporal parietal plate of bone laid outward to one side. Mr. Specter in the following refers to what he --what Dr. Baxter had referred to as temporal and occipital as the top of the head. Later on Page 44 there's a reference to "the temporal and parietal bones were missing and the brain was lying on the table with extensive lacerations and contusions." In the second packet of materials that comes from -- which is labeled MD 39, which, again, is the one you don't have from Dr. Carrico, he refers in his handwriting to oozing from cerebral and cerebellar tissue.He then on Page 3 of his Warren Commission testimony states the skull was fragmented and bleeding cerebral and cerebellar tissue. On page 6 he refers to about a five- to seven-centimeter in size more or less circular injury of the right occipitoparietal area. Doctors Carrico and Perry went to Washington, D.C., and testified to the Warren Commission, and from his testimony to the Commission itself he says on Page 361 that there was -- and I'm going to read this the way that it appears in the transcript, and there obviously is an error in the transcript. But he says, "This was a 5 by 7 centimeter defect in the posterior skull, the occipital region. There was an absence of calvarium, or skull, in this area."
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The Zapruder film is no fabrication at all. I will explain in coming posts. Start with this: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot ... 4AT9WRcThe second picture of the animation, do you really see the back of his head intact? I can clearly see a vacancy emerging in the top back of his head. It's like a crater, the green background of the grass visible in it, with hair flying outward at the bottom edge. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... &type=1See Jackie's white glove through the hairline? Is that a normal round headline? This one even better. If there would not be a hole in the back of his head, you would not see as much of her white glove.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Dealey Joe wrote:But if we can start with Dr. Baxter -- this is, for the record, MD 97.On the first page of the packet that I have given to you, handwritten notes he "a refers to what appears to me to be temporal and occipital bones -- it's about six or seven ways down. It says, "Temporal and occipital bones were missing and the brain was lying on the table."Further in his testimony to the Warren Commission -- this is on Page 41 -- he says , & I quote, "Literally the right side of his head had been blown off. With this and the observation that the cerebellum was present -- a large quantity of brain was present on the cart, well -- we felt that such an additional heroic attempt was not warranted."He then farther down on P 41 refers to the temporal parietal plate of bone laid outward to one side. Mr. Specter in the following refers to what he --what Dr. Baxter had referred to as temporal and occipital as the top of the head. Later on Page 44 there's a reference to "the temporal and parietal bones were missing and the brain was lying on the table with extensive lacerations and contusions." In the second packet of materials that comes from -- which is labeled MD 39, which, again, is the one you don't have from Dr. Carrico, he refers in his handwriting to oozing from cerebral and cerebellar tissue.He then on Page 3 of his Warren Commission testimony states the skull was fragmented and bleeding cerebral and cerebellar tissue. On page 6 he refers to about a five- to seven-centimeter in size more or less circular injury of the right occipitoparietal area. Doctors Carrico and Perry went to Washington, D.C., and testified to the Warren Commission, and from his testimony to the Commission itself he says on Page 361 that there was -- and I'm going to read this the way that it appears in the transcript, and there obviously is an error in the transcript. But he says, "This was a 5 by 7 centimeter defect in the posterior skull, the occipital region. There was an absence of calvarium, or skull, in this area."If you look at this diagram of the bones of the human skull, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... svg.pngyou can see that a wound involving temporal and occipital bones is nowhere near being at the top of the head.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

just shows you cant take what doctors or witnesses say to heart, its all a matter of understanding or misunderstanding, Who you gonna believe? Me.. I don't believe any of them.